Chapter 44.

POV Harvey

I invited Mikey after to school to come with me to my home. I live alone in a huge villa because of my singer life. I'm Blair's first singer and songwriter ever and now I'm living alone in a huge villa with other managers. They produce my music while Blair isn't there for me. I know the manager life is a hard life and it get's worse sometimes because you have so many things to do. But it's also very cool. I opened the door and showed Mikey the whole house. He looked at me with open mouth:,,You live here alone?" he asked and I nod:,,Yes that's all mine here but I hate it to be alone here the whole time. Now I'm living here since a few days and I still don't know someone!" I said and he looked at me worried:,,But maybe I can change that up a bit!" I said and he smiled:,,Let's play a game okay?" I asked and he smiled more:,,What about Spencer 3?" I asked and he nodded with a huge smile on his face:,,That's the best game ever!" he said:,,My friends played that game too!" he said:,,That's cool yeah I really like this game too!" I said and smiled. We played for the rest of the day that Spencer game and Mikey won the game the whole time. He's really good at it, better than me. We played the game all day long and finally when it was evening, Mikey had to go home: "Sorry but I have to go home. The others are already waiting for me! "Mikey said and I nodded," Should I still come with you? "I asked and he nodded and smiled at me:" yes, if you like! "Mikey said and smiled shyly at me. He grabbed his things and we left my villa and made our way. When we finally stood in front of a big house about 20 minutes later, all the lights in the house were already off: "Looks like they're all asleep!" Mikey said and pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. : "But it is only shortly after 10 o'clock?" I looked at him questioningly but he just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house: "I do not think that they really sleep. I think they're watching a movie! "Mikey said and I nodded. I had no idea what would happen to me as soon as I entered the house. I mean, it's just teenagers like me and they live alone in a house but that's all I've ever been able to say. I know that Blair knows exactly which people he needs for one of his cool projects and that he prefers young people in particular. That's why it is nothing new for me to meet young people who are also just starting as a singer. We entered the house and Mikey closed the door. It was quiet in the house but from somewhere you could hear a TV and vote of other people laugh. We went along the hallway to a hallway with five doors. All the doors have names on it. One room called Andy, one room called Rye and also two rooms called Jack and Brooklyn. Also at the end of the hallway there was one room called Mikey and Sonny. I think that's his brother he told me. Behind the door in Rye's room there are noises. Loud noises. Already you could hear people laughing and talking while a TV was on. Mikey opened the door and pulled me into the room. I saw five boys, four of them were cuddling on the bed, only one of them was apart from the others:,,Mikey!" he said and jumped up. He hugged Mikey and looked at me confused:,,Where's this?" he asked and smiled at me confused:,,Oh Sonny, Boys, that's Harvey!" Mikey said:,,He saved my life at school today!" he added and I looked at him:,,Come on it wasn't just a save. It was my job to do this for you!" I said and blushed:,,Wait! did you say it's Harvey?" the brown haired guy said and jumped up. A blonde guy fell out the bed with a loud noise:,,Shit Rye watch out!" he said while laying on the floor. The other two boys only laughed at him:,,Oh Harvey, That's Rye and the boy on the floor is called Andy. The two laughing weirdos on the bed are Jack and Brooklyn!" Mikey said and I smiled shyly on them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and I also have a question. I will post a sneak preview of the second book of stalker on instagram on June 22, 2019. Should I also post a sneak preview here on this book on wattpad? Maybe in the last chapter? Let me know

- Lele

Published 14.06.2019 / written 11.06.2019