Chapter 16. Special Weekend 3/3

POV Andy

After me and Rye visit a little cafe he wasn't the same like the days before. Something in his mind change his whole character, otherwise now he showed me his better side. I'm confused about that shortly change but I'm also happy because maybe we will befriends. After I came back home I was alone because Rye have to go home to his family for a short time but he said he will be right back in a few hours. I grabbed my phone and called Jack, because I have to tell hime something. Maybe it's not the right time for telling him the truth but I rid off hiding those secrets for him. he's my best friend and best friends still talk about EVERYTHING.

:,,Jack? I have something to tell you!" I said after he picked up his phone

:,,So what happend?" He asked and I took a deep breath. It's not easy to talk about all this things, but maybe he's the only one who understands all the things they happend the last week.

:,,Do you remember my ,,friend" Rye?" I asked him

:,,Yes I do, What's up to him?" He asked with a confused tune in his voice

:,,Uhm.....He's not a friend of mine.....He's my babysitter!" I stuttered and I heard Jack gasp for a moment

:,,he's your what?!" He said confused

:,,he's my babysitter because of my parents!" I said shortly. Maybe he's not my friend anymore after we finished this call.

:,,But why? You're not a little kid!" Jack asked and I totally understand him because I'm not a little kid but dont try to talk with my parents. They dumb.

:,,Uhm....yeah....I know that...but the reason for my change in the last week was him!" I said and Jack take a deep breath

:,,Okay that's okay. I agree with the fact that you need a babysitter and that he's the reason for your change but why you're so tired in school?" He asked and I stopped breathing for a moment.

:,,Uhm!" I stuttered and heard the door. It was Rye. He came back.

:,,We can talk more about that in school. See you soon!" said

:,,Wait-!" I heard Jack but I hang up the call and hide my phone under my pillow and i heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around and it wasn't Rye. It was a guy that I don't know but I'm sure he look a little bit the same like Rye but that can't be true. Rye never spoke a bout his family and I don't know if he have a brother or not. The guy grabbed me by my shirt and I loose the ground under my feet. I looked into his eyes and he smiled badly at me but I don't know him.

:,,Oh oh you're Andy Fowler, my brother's new job!" he laughed and grabbed me by my hair too. It hurts but I tried to hold back the tears. No more tears today.

:,,So my brother is a freak and he called me an idiot and more!" he said and smiled at me badly like he gonna kill me in the next time by breaking my neck with one hand. I'm kind of scared what will happend next but I will not cry because of him.

:,,ROBBIE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I heard Rye screaming and he grabbed the guy called Robbie but Robbie punched him while he let go off me and I fall to the ground another one this day. Rye and Robbie started a fight and I robbed backwards until I hit the wall.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE???

Finally Rye punched Robbie so hard that he left the room as far as he could. Rye run to me and kneeled down in front of me. I saw the tears in his eyes and his nose is still bleeding like his eyebrow and his hair was a mess.

:,,Andy! You're okay?" He asked and I nod. I dn't have a glue what is going on here but I'm okay for the first time ever. I slowly stand up and walked with him out of the room.

:,,Sorry I have to go,because my brother needs a lesson!" Rye said with a shaking voice. He tried to be the same strongest Rye like he looks like but he failed.

But why he failed?

Rye left the house and I was alone for this night, but it's the right thing I need. Time for me alone with no one in my life.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV Rye

I run down the street back home to find Robbie. I hate him so much. Why he started to fight with my Andy? I repeat MY ANDY ???

:,,Robbie what do you think who are you?" I shouted as I opened the door to his room. he only looked at me while he let out a bad laugh. I hate him. He's such a bad person and now I'm the same because of him. It's his fault, only his fault.

:,,OH Rye, don't you regret it?" He asked me and I formed my hands right in the mood for starting a fight again. I could kill him right now for what he have done to my little Fovvs.

Wait? What did I say?

My little Fovvs?

Rye what the fuck happend to ya?

:,,Why you went to Andy's ? He's mine and you now that!" I said and he started to raise a brow while he laugh more with his badly criminal laugh.

:,,Oh look my little brother is gay!"

:,,Such a freak!" He said and laugh more

:,,Oh yeah I'm gay but that doesn't make a difference!" I said but he only laughed about me

:,,So watch out or I will hurt your little boyfriend when he's alone!" Robbie said and I looked up to him with red underlined eyes. I'm angry. I'm angry about him and what he think who he is. He's not my brother. Nobody in this house is bad like him, he's the only criminal in here and my parents still doesn't change something. And now I'm the same like him. What about Sammy and shaun? The don't should went into bad and criminal guys like me and him. I can't takes this. Before this will happend I will kill myself or better I will kill Robbie.

:,,Don't you dare to touch him again!" I shouted and slammed the door. I hate him and I have to take care about Andy.

______________________________________

So Guys this is the last chapter of the special weekend edition but don't worry this is not the end of the story xx. Im still working each day and I'm also working for a new cover which looks better than this one.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and a big thank you for all the comments, that means a lot I love you all xx

~Lele

19.05.2019