Chapter 5.

Pov Andy

After a horrible night, I sat in school and looked out the window. I feel pretty sick today, because of the much tears I've lost. Otherwise I thought about Rye the whole time. I thought about his dark eyes and they're so full of dangerous colours that I can't describe. I also thought about the call with that one and only Brooklyn. Who is he? And what he has to do with Rye?

:,,Andy?!" My best friend Jack snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

:,,Andy? Wake up!"he said and shakes me.

:,,I'm awake you idiot!" I said and he smiled at me.

:,,What are you thinking about?" He asked me with a serious face

:,,Oh.....just.... about-!"

:,,JACK DUFF AND ANDY FOWLER SHUT YOUR MOUTH WE ARE HAVING A LESSON!" the teacher shouted from the desk with a red head.

:,,God, I hate him!" I said quietly and Jack laugh

:,,Yours not the only one!" He laughed

After we finished school,me and Jack went together back home. Jack live only a few houses away from me but in the same street.

:,,So Andy what are you thinking about in school? And why you look so tired?" He asked again and I looked at him shocked.

:,,I.....I....about my grandma!" I said quickly  but that's a bad liar.

:,,Really? About your grandma?!" Jack rolled his eyes.

:,,Your nan must be very interesting!" He said and rolled his eyes again.

:,,Yeah....she is!" I replied, feeling bad for this stupid lie.

:,,Uhm I have to go home!" Jack said and waved me as a goodbye. Then I was alone walking home.

:,,Look who we have here!" A deep voice said behind me and I turned around. It was Rye.

Not again.....

:,,Uhm....hey!" I said shyly and looked to the ground. My body starts shaking a bit but I tried my best to hide it.

:,,Where you going?" He asked me and grabbed my hair, but softly this time.

:,,I....I...I'm going home!" I said and looked up to him, I his dangerous eyes.

:,,So you going home? Alone?" He asked with a laugh in his voice.

This isn't good Andy and you know it....

:,Uhm....yeah...it looks so!" I said

:,,Can I come with you?" He asked me and looked me into my eyes.

:,,I...I...don't...know-!" I said but than he grabbed me faster on my hair and turned angry again. I could see this in his eyes.

:,,Yeah of course!" I answered and he smiled at me badly, again.

Andy you really need to talk to Jack about that, or you dead after this....

Shut up mind. I know that on my own....

I tried to smile but I lost. This guy never makes me smile because he's bad for me.

Andy don't believe something you don't know.....maybe things can change someday......

Yeah....but not in this life..
So shut up mind I don't care....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So Andy is talking to his mind, because he's definitely out of control about his thoughts and feelings, but maybe his mind is right.

,,Andy, don't believe something you don't know"

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xD

~Lele

12.05.2019