Chapter 46.

POV Andy

I wake up in Rye's bed but I can't find him laying next to me. It seems like he woke up earlier and made his way to the kitchen or something like this. His side of the bed was cold, so I decided to get up and went to my room for new clothes. While I'm on the hallway I could hear Jack and Brooklyn talking loud in Jack's room:,,Brook NOOOO!" Jack shouted:,,You can't wear my clothes anymore!" he added and I could hear Brooklyn laughing:,,Don't be silly mate, they fit!" Brooklyn said:,,Oh no, I don't fit in yours so please wear your own today!" Jak said and I hear Brooklyn letting out a deep sigh:,,Okay okay, I'm going!" he said and the door went open and he looked directly in my face:,,Oh hi Andy!" Brooklyn said and smiled:,,What the heck is going on with you two there?" I asked and Brooklyn smiled shyly at me:,,Uhh...some things!" he said but then Jack came out the room:,,No, not just things. Brooklyn is wearing all my clothes include the new ones!" Jack said and shake his head while looking at Brooklyn:,,Mate you don't have to tell that the whole house!" Brooklyn said and hide his face behind a hoodie of Jack:,,And that's also mine!" Jack said and tried to grab the hoodie in Brooklyn's hands. Brooklyn turned around and ran down the hallway to the stairs:,,BROOK!" Jack shouted and ran after him the hallway down. Brooklyn was even faster than him. You could hear him laughing and running and Jack shouting:,,What am I'm doing here?" I shake my head and laughed while I entered my room and went to the closet. I picked a mickey mouse shirt and a white jeans with holes on the knees and made my way to the kitchen and living room. On the way I saw Mikey running down the hallway to the door. I went to the kitchen and sat down on the big table by the others. Rye gave me a smile while making coffee for all the others and Mikey came into the kitchen with Harvey on his side:,,Oh hey Harvey!" Jack said and Harvey smiled:,,Come on sat down!" Brooklyn said and we all bend over the other places and they sat down next to me and Sonny:,,So what the heck is going on with you guys?" Harvey said after he looked at Brooklyn and Jacks sweating red faces:,,Uhh, some things-" Brooklyn and Jack said both:,,Guys don't be silly. You were running through the house while laughing and shouting!" Rye said and Sonny nodded:,,I only woke up because of you!" he said and Brooklyn laughed:,,That's cool, so you don't have to set your alarm glock for school!" Brooklyn said and laughed:,,Guys come down. You can't run through the house like you're the only on here!" Rye said and I nodded:,,And don't act like you're a child!" I said and Sonny and Mikey also nodded:,,So while we set down some rules I have a important message from Blair. He's coming home today after we are back from school and he have a present for us like a suprise!" Rye said and sat down beside me:,,A present?" Jack asked and looked at us confused but we all looked the same as him at Rye:,,He don't told me more about it so we have to wait!" Rye said and hold his arms in the air:,,Oh we have to go!" Sonny said with a look on the glock. We grabbed our bags and left the house:,,Hurry up the bus is waiting!" Mikey said and we start running.

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and don't forget to tune into my insta stories for some updates and questions about this book and the second book IG: Brooksfairy

- Lele

Published 16.06.2019 / written 12.06.2019