9

"Where do you think he went?" Seonghwa muttered.

Yunho just shrugged as he fiddled with the hem of his sweater. His fondness of the sweater was high since Mingi was the owner of it.

Both Seonghwa and Yunho were looking for Wooyoung. He had raced out of class in a hurry.

"He probably went to go to the bathroom. He was running really fast." Yunho frowned a little.

"Why didn't we check the bathroom first?" Seonghwa groaned.

They walked for a few seconds before finding the bathroom closest to their classroom.

"It smells like-" Seonghwa sniffed the air.

"Text Mingi now." Yunho said with a shaky voice. His pupils dilated as his hands tightened the on the hem of his sweater.

Seonghwa quickly texted Mingi before looking into the bathroom. He forced Yunho to stay outside the bathroom, afraid of what could happen.

He peeked around the corner to see a tall male standing outside the bathroom stall. His eyes were crimson red.

Seonghwa could see puke on the floor by the door. It was clear that Wooyoung was hiding in the stall.

Before Seonghwa could react, San bursted into the bathroom.

"Move Lucas."

The smell of Pheromones was strong, and it was coming from Lucas. The thick smell of chocolate flooded the air. No sign of Wooyoung's smell was in the air.

"Why should I? Hey, you have Jungwoo back, why can't I get some of what you own?" Lucas said nonchalantly with a smirk.

Before Seonghwa could blink, San had already tackled Lucas to the ground.

"Geez, I know that hurt." Seonghwa winced before rushing to the stall.

"Open the door Wooyoung!" Seonghwa shouted as he watched San and Lucas fight.

He was worried since he didn't get an answer.

Putting all his pride to the side, he decided to crawl onto the dirty floor to get under the door. Once he was fully into the stall, he saw Wooyoung leaning on the bathroom wall shaking.

"Wooyoung, come here baby." Seonghwa whispered.

Wooyoung just sobbed before collapsing into Seonghwa's arms. Seonghwa stroked his hair while holding him. He was trembling as his grip tightened on Seonghwa's jacket.

Seonghwa only sighed before taking out his phone.

YeoTheWife💖😭

Husband💝
Can you go get my keys from my locker?

YeoTheWife💖😭
Sure....what's wrong tho?

Husband💝
Just pull the car up to the west wing<
I Love You❤️<

YeoTheWife💖😭
I Love You Too Hubby❤️

Seonghwa tucked his phone into his pocket. He didn't really mind it until now that Wooyoung was really warm.

"You're puking and you're warm.....are you pregnant?" Seonghwa asked.

That question only made Wooyoung panic and cry harder.

"Why would you ask him that?" San huffed out annoyed.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes before unlocking the bathroom stall and leading Wooyoung out of the bathroom. He was met with a annoyed San and a unconscious Lucas.