Chapter One: The Kicker

"But CORA!!! Look at him, isn't he just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" I sighed while I was looking at Derrick Cooler, the Quarterback of out football team. What I would give to tackle that kid to the ground. To feel his body underneath mine.

"Payne." Cora snapped in my face in annoyance. Cora was my best friend she always stuck up for me and she helped me get on the cheer team. This was my calling I loved cheering on big hunky sexy boys for fun. "He may be beautiful but keep in mind that he's also straight and I don't know your biggest bully!" Sadly she was right. Derrick and his friends loved to bully me and beat me up. I thought when I graduated high school and moved on to bigger and better things that the bullying would stop. I was very sadly mistaken.

I was in love with Derrick. Ok no I wasn't I was fascinated by him. Bullying in college was a lot different than high school. They would total your car, throw water balloons at you, embarrass you in front of the entire cafeteria. There was so much more and Derrick was the facilitator. "Cora he's going to marry me some day." I said while stretching for cheer practice. Sadly I wasn't aloud to wear a skirt something about baggage showing or something I don't know. I was probably the most flamboyant person here.

"Yeah that would be the worst marriage in the world history." She said and I pouted but I knew she was right. I wasn't chasing anything just day dreaming.

Practice went by uneventful, I spotted for Cora and Sophie. At the end of practice I dreaded getting changed. As I have been born with a penis I have to go to the men's locker room and I was the only one on the cheer squad. I gulped and Cora hugged me, "Scream if you need help I'm not afraid to see jerk's penises for you." I laughed and hugged her.

"I'll be fine Cora. Maybe I'll just go back to my dorm."

"Are you sure? Wait for us and we'll walk with you." Sophie said with a smile as she was entering the women's room.

"Ok. Cool. Thanks guys."

"Anytime Payne. We won't let those jerks hurt you." Again. I knew she was holding it back. I had went to a really fucked up college party on my first month at the school and got drunk and flirted with Derrick. Thus signing my death certificate.

That was terrible. I don't even remember what all happened but I woke up with a twisted ankle and a fucked up face.

Ever since then the team has watched out for me, never leaving me alone. They relied on my ankle being good. Seeing as the cheer squad actually won things. Sure we cheered for the football and basketball team but those were just extra practice. What we really did was compete. We were really good. Kind of like Bring It On!.

I waited nervously outside of the locker-rooms trying to stay out of trouble and not look at any guys. Apparently when I looked at them I was automatically checking them out, with Derrick it was true. He was gorgeous and wonderful and oh my god. Okay not wonderful but his body was.

I cursed under my breath as I seen Derrick walking over to me with some guy I'd seen around occasionally. The other guy was sightly attractive but had a mean face. Derrick was sweet, to girls. Damn you penis! Derrick smirked and walked over to me shoving me against the wall, "Well what do we have here a little faggot?"

"A wad of twigs where!?" I looked around nervously as if looking for a bunch of twigs.

"Shut the hell up fag" Derrick pulled his fist back and I waited for the impact and tried to cover my face.

"I-I'm not a cigarette and you're not British." I pointed out and he slammed his fist into my face causing my head to hit the wall.

"Hey JERKWAD!" Yay my saving grace. Literally.