Chapter 10: Kyler's Opinion

"Kyler" I asked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey Payne." He gave me a sly smile and pushed off of the wall. "I wanted to come and see you."

"And why would my boyfriend want to see you?" Ryan asked putting an arm over my shoulder. I smiled slightly and the jealous sentiment.

"He probably doesn't. Payne, I am SO sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen." He stepped towards me and I took a step back.

"Kyler, I accept your apology but I don't accept you as my friend. I'm sorry but you really hurt me."

"I didn't know Sarah was going to tell anybody, much less everybody."

I chuckled slightly, "Dude, she WAS the gossip."

He smiled, "She started a rumor that I broke up with her for you and that we was going to go over the rainbow and have gay sinful sex."

"Did she not realize that her sex was sinful too?" I smirked and he laughed. "And she had it a lot more than I did." He started laughing harder and I joined him.

"Yes, Yes she did. Hell, I did too." I smiled.

"Kyler, why should I forgive you?" I asked going serious

He sighed, "You shouldn't. I don't deserve it-"

"Then why are you here?" Ryan snapped.

"You didn't let me finish," Kyler said. "What I did ruined your life. But it ruined my life too. As soon as I heard I broke up with Sarah. I hated her for eternity. Payne I don't know who I am without my childhood best friend."

"Well it sure did take you a long time to figure it out, Ky."

"I know, I'm sorry. Actually, I figured it out a long time ago I just didn't know how to get a hold of you and even if I did. I knew I didn't deserve your forgi-" I hugged him surprising him.

"I have missed you so much, Ky." I was starting to cry and he wrapped his hands around me and rubbed my back.

"Oh, Payne I've missed you too." He said.

"All da hos miss me." I said as I wiped my eyes and pulled away.

He laughed. "I'm not a ho."

"Are you sure about that?" We laughed together. "Kyler I want you to meet my boyfriend, Ryan Cambell."

Kyler walked over to Ryan and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you." Ryan took his hand and shook it.

"So Kyler, were are you going to stay at?" Ryan asked.

"I got a room at a local hotel." He said.

"How long are you staying?" It was starting to sound like an interview.

Kyler laughed, "Cool it dude, I'm not after our man."

"Are you coming to our game? You have to come see it!" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Okay I'll stay for your game."

"Thank you so much." I unlocked the door and walked to my dorm and Kyler and Ryan was following me.

I got to my room and opened the door.

"Lucian, I just don't know what to-" My eyes shot open as I saw Jaycob was in my room talking to Lucian. "Payne." He said looking at me.

I ignored him and went to my bed. "Just sit wherever you want Ky, my room is your room." I said.

He smiled and sat beside me and whispered in my ear, "Pay, who is that guy?"