Chapter 7: Love?

"Move in with you?" I asked. "That's ridiculous." 

        "Payne. I'm sorry I was just venting. I didn't mean...I meant...If you wanted to. I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do." Ryan quickly began to ramble. 

        "Dinner sounds great but can we get it to go?" I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I don't even want to stay break with him much less live with him. He was my bully, no, HELL no! 

        "Payn-"

        "Please."

        "This was supposed to be our date and I totally ruined it. I'm sorry Payne."

        "Ryan, listen. I like you I really do and this date has already been great from the moment you came out of the closet to me; but my emotions have been so out of whack and I can't handle this day anymore so can we PLEASE postpone this dinner to tomorrow?" I asked on the verge of hyperventilation.

        "Sure, yeah. I'll take you to a place for to go." He stood by his word but he didn't say much else to me for the rest of the day. A huff here and there a couple questions but nothing much. When we got to my dorm he walked me to my door. "Listen Payn-"

        "Ryan, stop please. I just want to go to sleep."

        "NO! Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" He yelled at me and  jumped. I nodded slightly for him to continue. "God you look like you're about to shit your pants." He ran his hands through his short, golden hair frustrated. "Payne I want you to be yourself. I want the happy cocky never looks down gay guy. I want you to be my unicorn. I want you to be mine and I wanted today to be perfect. I thought you might have left some friends behind and I never once in my life thought I'd witness what I did today. Today turned out to be shit. I'm on crutches, you're on the verge of tears, it was just terrible and that kills me because I am always good at these things and it usually ends with someone in the bed with me, which was not my plan i just wanted you to be happy, that was my goal of the day and by the silence in the car, by the way you reacted when I mentioned moving in, and by the way you're acting now I can tell you're not happy and I'm sorry. I'm a shitty person and an even worse boyfriend but if there's one thing that I can say that's the god's honest truth it's this. Payne. I love you." I looked at him a little taken a back. Then I started laughing. It turned from laughs into hysterics. We've been dating like a week, maybe and he loves me. Wow he's a keeper. "Payne, what are you laughing at?"

        I laughed a little more shaking my head, then I pulled him in and crushed my lips to his. "You don't love me, you lust me. You can't love someone at first sight and you sure as hell can't love them in less than a week. Don't tell me you love me until you would break up with me to make me happy, until you would quit the football team to see me smile, until you would lie six feet under the cold hard ground just to know I'm safe. Then and ONLY then tell me you love me. And until then...come in and let's put a sock on the door." Yes I said that. I was going to have sex with Ryan. Hah this was going to be fun. I pulled him to me again capturing his lips inbetween my own. He moaned as I forced my tongue into his mouth and began sucking on his he the quickly regained domanace when he pushed me against the door and ran his hands through my hair. 

        I moaned into his mouth, "Let's take this inside, I'll tell Lucian to leave." I smirked and he nodded. 

        "But I do love you Payne."

        "Right."

        I unlocked my door and pull him in, "Lucian can we hav-"

        "Hello guys."