Chapter 16: Boy's Locker Room

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SEXUAL!!! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH BOYXBOY AND ARE READING THIS FAR THEN YOU NEED TO STOP READING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

**Jaycob's P.O.V.**

"You stay the fuck away from him."  Payne's best friend spat at me. I didn't know what to say. My heart was slowly breaking away. I let this happen to Payne. This is my fault. I should have stayed, I should have kept my mouth shut. This is my fault.

"Get off. Get off. Get off. Get off." Payne was squirming in Cora's arms. She was hurting him. She was hurting MY Payne.

"Cora, you're hurting him." She unwrapped her arms from him at an impressive speed. The second her arms loosened Payne was out the door. I went to run after him, but I felt a hand on my arm. "What are you doing? I need to go see if he's okay."

"Jaycob, he needs his space right now."

"And you give him so much of that." I mocked, sarcastically.

"He just needs to be alone with his thoughts. "

"The last time I gave him space, he got raped, Cora. I'm not taking that chance again."

"What exactly do you plan on doing, huh?" She asked.

"Finding him will be first." I said as I walked out of Payne's dorm. I walked towards the football field because that's where he goes when he's stressed. I remember that. I see Payne running down the road towards the field and I start to yell his name when he runs into someone; the one someone I want to kill right now.

I took off in a sprint towards them. Just as I got there I heard Payne's hurt words, "I trusted you. You betrayed me!" He was crying again. I can't stand to hear him, see him, for him to be crying period. Ryan runs a finger over Payne's cheek at the same time he notices me and holds a triumphant smirk.

"I'm sorry, doll."

I slapped his hand away from Payne and stepped in between them, facing Ryan. "You're sorry? Is that all you got to say? You deserve to die in the deepest pits of hell, you son of a bitch." I was ready to punch him and make him pay for what he did to Payne. "Payne is the nicest, sweetest, most flawless boy or being on this earth and you hurt him beyond anything else."

Ryan scoffed, "It's not like he's not used to being pushed around."

That was it. I raised my fist and it was about to connect with his face when Payne laced his fingers through mine, in my free hand. I looked down at him and he looked up at me smiling. "Don't."

That's all he said. Don't. How could I not? He deserved it for what he'd done. But at the same time. How could I go against this angel when he's looking at me like that.  I sighed and glared at Ryan squeezing our linked fingers. "You stay the fuck away from MY Payne, okay?"

Ryan clenched his teeth. "Since when exactly did the little fag become YOURS?" Ryan demanded.

"Since you had the nerve to touch him without permission. And guess what, even if for some god forbid reason Payne doesn't want to press charges against you and you get off scotch free, you still have me to worry about and remember, I'm on the same team as you. Not only that, but I'm coach's favorite. How hard do you think it's going to be to get you off of the team when he hears this news?"

"You're not going to say anything,"

"And why would I listen to anything you say?"

"What have I EVER said that made you think I was finished with Payne? What makes you think that he's not still mine? What makes you think that I won't do worse, next time." Ryan smirked and said the last part looking at Payne. I moved in between Payne and Ryan further so that way he couldn't look at him like that.