Chapter 6: Worst Day

"Payne?" The man asked and I closed my eyes. This was a just a dream just a bad bad dream. This wasn't happening. 

        I looked up at the man and gulped. "Hello Sir." 

        "What are you doing here?" He said his face stiff.  Tears poked in my eyes and I was shaking. "Don't make me ask you again, WHAT are you doing here Payne?" I just stared at him still shaking. 

        "He came here with me." Ryan said. This was going to end really bad. I was starting to hyperventilate. 

        "Daddy look at him he's crying." Chrissy laughed. "He brought his faggot boyfriend with him." She continued laughing and I couldn't handle it. I started crying and Ryan put his arm around me. 

        "May I ask who you are?" The stranger asked Ryan. 

        "Apparently you already know." I shook my head. "I'm on Payne's football team." I looked up at him. "He's the kicker and he's really, really good at it." 

        Chrissy put her hands on her hips, "Then what are you doing here?" She said smirking.

        "Looking at all the hot babes, what else?" Ryan smirked at her. This was going to turn bad fast. 

        "Are you looking at the girls Payne?" HE looked at me waiting for his answer. 

        "No Sir." 

        "Are you on the football team Payne?" My lip was trembling. 

        "No Sir."

        "Are you on a date with this boy?" My breathing was coming out in sobs.

        "Yes Sir."

        "Are you still a disgusting disgrace to your family and this world?" Tears streamed down my face at this point.

        "Yes Sir." I whimpered out. 

        "Wait a minute!" Ryan snapped. "That's no way to talk to him. Who do you think you are talking to him like that? He is a human being just like me and you and I don't know who you are but if anyone is a disgusting disgrace to the world it's people like you."

        "Child, I can talk to my ex-son all I want" I looked down. "And I would appreciate it if you would keep your disgusting mouth shut."

        "Don't talk to him like that." I said but it came out in a really low whisper. 

        "PayPay, if you're going to stand up to Daddy maybe you should stop being a fairy."

        "If you're going to become anything in life maybe you should stop being a bitch." Ryan snapped at Chrissy.

        "Ryan please don't talk to my sister like that. It's not her fault she's been brainwashed. We used to be really close."  I said looking down.

        "She's not your sister and I'm not your father. You know you're not welcome in our family until you  turn your ways. We have a name to withhold. "

        "Well I can guarantee you that Payne is twice the cheerleader that Chrissy is and just because he's a guy you shouldn't have kept him from doing what he loves and just because he's gay you shouldn't disown him. And just because you're the biggest dick in the world doesn't me we have to sit and take it. Have a wonderful day. Let's go Payne." Ryan was standing up for me. 

        He was pulling my arm. I couldn't move. This was the worst day of my life. "Payne, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. Please come on. I'm sorry this is my fault I should have asked." I shook my head but I wasn't hearing. I wasn't seeing I was just in...shock.