Chapter 11: Jaycob's Dating Someone?

**Payne's P.O.V.**

    I felt bad about leaving Kyler, but I couldn't just sit there and ignore my boyfriend. Besides, I had a feeling that tonight was 'the' night. If you feel me. I really hope that Ryan isn't too mad to be horny.

    Ryan and I walk up to his room and he lets me in. He looks at his roommate and points at the door, "Get out, runt." He said and the boy left. I officially felt bad. I mean, Ryan and Derrick used to call me these things and now I'm the reason he's kicking his roommate out. Maybe this whole sex thing was a bad idea.

    Ryan made his way over to his bed and opened his arms. I walked over there to him and laid beside him and smiled at him. Did I love Ryan? Was it possible for me to love someone?

    "Payne, did you mean     what you said; when you told Jaycob that you loved me?" Ryan asked while staring into my eyes.

    I smiled and nodded, "Of course I meant it, why would I say something that wasn't true, Ryan?"

    "Because you're Payne and you're hard to figure out." He smirked and pulled me on top of him. I looked down at him and kissed his lips. He kissed back with a vicious force. I slipped my fingers to his head and ran them through his smooth hair. I loved the feel of his hair. He had his hands on my hips rubbing circles into them, but he started to slip his hands under my shirt and I started getting slightly uncomfortable with this. Should I really do this with Ryan Cambell? He hand went further into my shirt and he rubbed my nipples making my fight to keep back a moan. He could see my struggle so he pinched it and I did let out a moan and thrust my hips against his, my something touched his something causing friction that was not meant to be caused. He let out a sexy moan at the same time as mine and our lips contained each other again.

    Derrick chose that exact moment to charge into the room, "Ryan gue-" Derrick started and then he saw us and his expression changed, "Dude, gross hang a fucking sock on the door or something next time!" Derrick yelled and by that time Ryan and I had pulled away from each other's faces but we were still breathing hard and that wasn't the only thing that was still hard if you catch my drift.

    "What do you want, jerk?" Ryan said keeping me on his lap and looking around me towards the door of the bathroom that Derrick had just charged into.

    "I came in here to tell you something, but I guess it can wait now." Derrick, the poor guy looked scarred for life. It would have been funny if it would have been me and Jaycob he walked in on- wait, no I am NOT thinking about that right now. Jaycob is a dick and he is the last thing that I'm thinking about at this moment.

    "No, come on man you already interrupted you might as well say what you were going to tell me." Ryan said, with an annoyed tone.

    "Ry, you might not want me to say it in front of Payne." Wait, Ryan's keeping secrets from me? I sighed inside why doesn't this surprise me. I got off of Ryan so he could get up.

    "Where do you think you're going?" He said to me and then he looked at Derrick, "Anything you have to say to me; you can say it in front of my love." Ryan said with a smile on his face. I was so happy that I kissed him.

    "That's disturbing in so many ways but if you insist; you don't have to worry about my brother anymore. He texted me and said he's over Payne; apparently, he has a boyfriend." After he said the words, so many questions rose in my mind. Ryan was worried about Jaycob? Jaycob's over me? Jaycob has a boyfriend? Why does this bother me? Why am I so concerned with Jaycob's life? Why am I still asking all these things? I wish Jaycob would just get out of my head.

** Jaycob's P.O.V.*

    After I left Payne's room I went up to my room, laid on my bed, pulled out one of my stash beers, drank half of it, and laid back down to go to sleep. This day could seriously not get any worse. The guy I was in love with kisses me, that was a good part, then he chooses another guy over me, then he confesses love to Ryan, pft love, who needs love? I hate love now. I hate Payne now. Gah who am I kidding? I can't hate Payne? I love him. When will this aching in my heart go away? Ever? Probably not. I deserve this. I should have told Payne how I felt sooner, I shouldn't have left that room that day, I should have gotten his phone number, I should have tried harder to fight for his love. Well there's nothing I can do about it now. I said as I laid back on my soft pillow.