Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl

~ Dedicated to SuperSmarkey ~

Alright everyone so this is the first chapter of my first story on wattpad and I really hope you enjoy and keep reading!!! ^.^

Thank you! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS SOO MUCH!  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 1;

I take a deep breath, then softly knock on the door. "Mom?" I reluctantly whisper, slowly turning the metal knob and slightly pushing it open with the tips of my fingers.

I weave my head in and I'm only welcomed by a cold ghostly presence but not the figure I was wishing to see. Emptiness has become my new biggest company and I'm getting used to this every single day now that mom has completely lost her head. Nothing new there.

I deeply exhale and I feel my eyes about to start stinging from the punishing tears. "Why do you keep doing this to us Mom?" I helplessly mumble, running my fingers slowly through my dark brown hair.

I can't take this ache anymore. The pain is unbearable and it keeps reminding me of the time I thought my Dad was never going to come back - well guess what...he never did anyway. Sometimes I look up and wish he never left me because things got tougher after he left us for good. I bury my head in my hands and silently cry to myself, letting all the emotions flow through streaming droplets of painful droplets of tears.

Silent crying has been my new motto over the past few weeks or so. "Sasha? What's wrong?" a small concerned voice asks behind me.

I quickly wipe the tears from my face with the back of my hand, turn around and give her a warm smile to assure her that I'm perfectly alright, even though its obvious I'm not. "Nothing's wrong, Tasha," I sniff. "You need to go get ready for school now." I pull a hopeless damaged smile.

"Is mommy not home again?" she softly croaks, creasing her brows in bewilderment.

"No, but don't worry, you have me!" I cheerfully exclaim. I stretch my lips into a big grin hoping that might make her forget about everything. She doesn't need to know anyway. She tightly grips onto her teddy bear like a security blanket and I notice her eyes start welling up. I swear that teddy bear's always given me the creeps ever since it set foot into this house.

"But I want mommy...and daddy! Where's daddy?" she squeals.

And for that single second, the cute little toddler in front of me turns into a dominant monstrous T-Rex about to rip me into shreds unless I give her an answer right that second. I never knew little kids could ever hold this kind of power over me.

"Your erm... dad is just gone away for a while," I blatantly lie through my teeth.

"He's your dad too!" Tasha blurts. No. My dad's dead and your dad's in prison where he belongs.

"No he's not," I mutter in annoyance.

I can never call him my Dad, he never was my Dad in the first place. He was Tasha's. After what he done to me I can never call him that. My real Dad is forever gone and he's never coming back. Because of Tasha's father, I'm scared to get too close to a boy. I'm scared to go out on my own. I'm scared of loosing everything I never had. Fear is also now one of my other biggest companies.

I stick out my arms signalling for her to give me a hug, and without hesitation, she sprints towards me, wraps her small chubby arms around my waist and rests her tiny head delicately on my stomach.

"It's just me and you Tasha," I quietly breathe in her hair and I softly nuzzle my nose through her curly locks and smell the fresh fragrance of sweetness and innocence.