54

2 MONTHS LATER -

Khalil -

I sat on the couch with Carter on my chest. Believe it or not, I got full custody. Teyana tried to take my son away from me and I'm not having that. I bought my own apartment and it's been me & my lil man for the past two months. I see my daughter and son almost every other day & I like it. I currently have no baby mama drama. Teyana still doesn't have a job, I send her a thousand dollars a month. Yeah we done, and I don't want to argue with her anymore, but I care. I was going to marry the girl. I haven't had sex in so long & I just crave T sometimes. She's been posting these sexy ass pictures on Instagram, knowing I would see them. We've talked on the phone like 3 or 4 times. She's come to see Carter like everyday. She's coming today again. I washed Carter's hair earlier today and brushed it back.

"Let's eat, cause you know Mommy will flip if we don't." I said, standing up, "you want chicken & rice, chicken & peas, strawberry, or butternut squash and chicken." I said looking at the baby food cabinet.

Carter just looked at me and made a noise.

"You want chicken and peas." I laughed and got it out.

I got a spoon out the drawer and opened the baby food. I sat him in his carrier and began to feed him. He squealed and kicked his legs. He has my smile & his momma's eyes. Just then the doorbell rang. Teyana. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello Khalil." She said.

"T."

She turned around and went up the steps. I stared at her ass, damn she was getting thick.

"Hi Carter !!" She went and kissed his face.

"He's eating." I said.

"I know." She began to feed him.

"How have you been?"

"Fine." She flipped her newly red hair over her shoulder.

"You gettin thick." I said.

"I've been working out." She corrected me.

"I like it." I watched TV.

She picked up the baby and rocked him. He slowly fell asleep as she laid him on his basketball beanbag.

"Imma go." She stood up.

"You just got here."

"To see my son."

I sighed.

"Come on, its getting late."

"It's 5:30, Khalil." She stale faced me.

"What you gon' eat?" I checked my phone to see a message from Lauren, talking about money.

"I'll pick up some Zaxby's on the way home."

"Stay here & I'll go get it, we'll have dinner together."

She sighed.

"Love and Hip Hop comes on tonight, You doing too much."

"We'll watch together."

"Khalil what's up, why are you doing this?"

"Just wanna hang out."

"Call one of ya baby mamas."

I threw my head back.

"Come on man, chill."

She sat back down on the floor & layed next to the baby.

"Hurry up."

*

"So what you think about Carter being around JoJo & Sariah?" I said, biting into my chicken tender.

"It's okay, I mean those are his brothers and sisters, I just don't want him around the mothers."

I shrugged and looked down at my plate.

"Lauren is coming over in a little bit."

"Why?"

"She needs money for Sariah."

She just nodded. It was an awkward silence until I spoke up.

"You been getting dick?" I asked her.

"I've been working out, Khalil, I already told you."

"You just getting thicker."

She just scrolled through her Instagram timeline, ignoring me. I came up behind her and snaked my arms around her body.

"What are you doing?"

"You really look beautiful." I whispered in her ear kissing below it.

She took a zip of wine out of her glass that I'm guessing she poured while I was out.

"Move."

I began to kiss her neck gently.

"You put the baby in his bed, yeah?" I asked her.

"I'm not having sex with you." She moaned as I slid my hands into her leggings. "Mmm.." She moaned, I could feel her getting wetter. I turned her head and began kissing her deep as I slid my fingers into her, pumping in and out.

"Damn." I mumbled.

She grabbed the back of my head and added her tongue in my mouth as she lightly moaned against my lips.

I moved my hands and pulled her leggings down because it was hard as hell trying to move my hands around in them. I moved her panties to the side and continued what I was doing, lowering down on my knees.

[A/N : REMEMBER THEY ARE IN THE KITCHEN & SHES SITTING AT THE BAR.]

I pressed my lips against her clit and she gasped loudly. I twirled my tongue inside of her, tasting all her juices until she jumped up.

"Khalil stop!"

"What?"

"I can't do this." She said backing away.

I pushed her back on the couch and laid between her legs.

"You sure?" I asked, pressing KJ up against it.

She just looked me in the eyes and I leaned down and kissed her, sliding it in.

"Ahhhhhh, Khalillllll." She scratched down my back.

I gradually sped up until I was pounding her shit in.

"Fuck !" I groaned loud.

"You got a condom on?" She asked/moaned as I pumped it in and out of her stomach.

"Fuck that we good." I went harder.

**

I woke up the next morning, hearing Carter cry. I looked over and saw Teyana's naked body, laying on the couch across from me. I don't remember how I ended up on this other couch, but I know we had a good night.

I went upstairs and picked Carter up, I reached in the mini fridge and pulled out a premade bottle. I needed to go heat it up downstairs.

"Come on, lil man, daddy's gonna get you some breakfast." I said, coming down the steps, "so T what you wann-" I stopped myself, when I heard the engine of her car start up and her drive off. I sighed and went to put his bottle in the microwave.

I don't why, but I was kinda hurt. She left.