34 ♡

Teyana's POV -

"Really?" Khalil chuckled looking between the two of us, "my brother? You a fucking hoe, man. I hate you. Bye." He walked out not saying anything to JaMichael.

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"What was that?"

"I don't know." I lied.

"You cheatin'?" He asked.

"Babe, no." I grabbed him.

He sighed.

"Okay."

    We went and sat on the couch and continued to watch the movie we were before Khalil showed up.

"Come here." Mikey said.

He's so cute. He's 6'6, brown skinned with dark brown eyes and he plays football. He still lives with Khalil's mom. Khalil decided he wanted to be independent and live on his own. JaMichael just graduated last year and he has a job at this restaurant that Tameka works at. He spoils me. I've only cheated on him once, but I really like him.

"What?" I smiled, cuddling under my blanket.

"Pull the covers back." He smiled.

I pulled them back & he had his dick out.

"Come ride it." He licked his lips.

"Michael, my sister's upstairs." I said.

"Pleaseeeeee." He climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck.

   I met him in the middle and kissed him deep, sliding my tongue into mouth.

"Shit." He groaned and pulled my shorts off.

I smiled at him as he slid himself in. Honestly, sometimes I wish he was Khalil. I still think about him daily.

As he kept going, I began getting louder and louder. I decided to just enjoy it, he's my man now and he's the one I wanna be with. Just as I began getting into it, I heard footsteps.

"Teyana Latoya!" My mom yelled.

"Shit, Mommy when did you get here?" I pushed him off.

"Just in time obviously. Pack your shit and be gone by the time me & your sister get back."

"What why?" I stood up, after pulling on some shorts.

"Sex is banned in my house.You can find somewhere to stay."

"But Mom!" I yelled.

She walked off, making me feel completely helpless.

"You can come live with me." Mikey said.

"No I can't." I said.

"Why?"

"Because your mom knows me and Khalil used to mess around."

  He sighed.

"Well where else you gon' go?"

*

"No, absolutely not." Khalil said.

"But Khalil !"

"No. You wanna fuck wit JaMichael, go ahead. That's what you get, now get off my porch lookin' like a lost dog." Khalil blew smoke in my face. 

 I stood there about to cry, then he slammed the door in my face.

*

Lissa -

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Teyana's dumbass. She came here tryna look for a place to stay."

"Why?"

"Because she got kicked out for fuckin my brother on her moms couch."

         My eyes widened.

"Where she gon' go?"

"Like I give a fuck." He put his blunt out and grabbed Josiah from me.

          I just looked at Khalil for a second. Being a mother, I wanna let her in, but then again she tried to break my family up & I ain't with that, so oh well. Sad story. I shrugged then sat on the couch.

Khalil looked so happy playing with his son. He loves kids so much.

"You think you made a good decision?" I asked him once again.

"Yup. She can go live with JaMichael or maybe Quan, maybe her ass can get a job! I don't care." He stood up and handed the baby to me.

"Babe, I was just-"

He stormed up the stairs and slammed the door. I sat on the couch thinking, then went to the front door where Teyana was crying. I looked down at her.

"Come in." I sighed.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, then stood up.

"You mean it?" She asked.

"I didn't stutter, fuck with Khalil and I swear I will kill you little girl, just like the others." I smiled.

"What?"

"Haven't heard from Tameka lately, have you?" I chuckled. She sat there, staring at me for awhile, "Get yo ass in here and don't make me say it again!" I whispered/yelled. I didn't want Khalil to know I was doing this.

"Thank you so much." She tried hugging me.

"Bitch, I will beat yo ass." I looked at her.

      She nodded and went back into the room I used to sleep in.

"Goodnight." I spat as the door closed.