14♡

Khalil ~

"She got that million dollar, million dollar, mmm, mmm, mmm." I sang ironing my clothes.

Today, I'm going to an ultrasound with Teyana. They all turned two months pregnant today. I've only really talked to Teyana once since she found out about all the girls I got pregnant. All she told me was that she had an ultrasound coming up and I was there. I put on my True Religion jeans & a red True Religion v-neck. I unbraided my dreads, making them look curly and then went in the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth, while checking myself out.

After I was finished I called my mom.

"Hi baby." She answered in her soft voice.

"Hey ma, how you doing ?" I asked walking

back into my room.

"I'm good, Khalil. When you gon' come see you momma ? You ain't grown yet." I could tell she was smiling.

"I'll be over there later, I got news to tell you." I said.

"Khalil, are you bringing me more babies ? You're 17." She asked me.

"Ma, I'll be over later."

"Okay, okay.. I'll whip up something for you to eat, be here around 6."

"Okay, love you gorgeous."

"Aw..I love you too baby." She cooed.

I ain't gon' lie, I'm a huge momma's boy.

"Aight, bye ma."

"Bye."

After checking myself out again, I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. I decided to text Teyana and tell her I'm on my way. I smiled at her name in my phone, remembering when she changed it in my phone.

Me : Hey Tey, I'm on my way.

It'sYoBestFrannd ♡ : That rhymed (: .. but alright.

I laughed and then left my house.

I pulled up in front of Teyana's house & got out the car. I haven't seen her in a minute, so I'm kinda nervous. I jogged up to the door and knocked on it.

Teyana opened the door and smiled. Her face was glowing, and she looked pretty as fuck.

"Hey !" I smiled big hugging her.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"How you been ?" I pulled back.

"Pretty good." She smiled.

"Aight, aight. Well, lets go."

"Alright." She grabbed her phone. "Baby, it's time to go." She said facing the house.

I looked down at her, then saw Quan appear.

"He's coming ?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he's gonna be helping out with the baby." She smiled as he wrapped his arm around her.

"We don't need help. I got money, Teyana." I licked my lips.

"Yeah, but we could always use the extra money, right ?"

I turned around and walked to my car. They both got in the backseat & I drove to the clinic.

Once we got back in the room, I couldn't help but notice how interested Quan seemed. He kept rubbing her stomach & they kept kissing. Finally, the door opened and the man prepared Teyana by rubbing this blue gel on her stomach.