23 ♡ -

2 MONTHS LATER :

Teyana -

    I laid in bed, listening to Khalil sing to the baby. He rubbed my belly as he softly sang Twinkle Twinkle Litter Star.

"Babe.."

"Yeah ?" He looked up at me.

"I know I'm pregnant with your baby and everything... but I feel like we still haven't had sex." I looked at him.

"I know what you mean."

"So do you want to ?" I asked him.

     Khalil started laughing. He looked at me and started laughing more.

"Babe ! What ?" I looked at him as he laughed harder.

"You gotta be more sexy than that, just let it happen babe. Don't just be like 'so you wanna do it ?'" He smiled at me.

"Oh." I fake-laughed.

    He wrapped his arm around me and started rubbing my now 5 month pregnant belly.

"Babe, I could show you." He whispered in my ear.

     He started kissing down my neck and opening my legs.

"Khalil..." I mumbled.

"Hush."  He started sucking on it.

"Mmm, your phone is vibrating."

"I don't care." He pulled me on top of him.

"Khalil, get your phone." I said. He sighed and grabbed his phone from under him.

"What ?" He answered, "No, ma, I didn't look at caller I.D. I'm sorry," He sat up with me still on top of him, "What you cookin'?...Yeah, we'll be there." He hung up.

"What did she say ?" I asked him, knowing that he was talking to his mom.

"She want me, you, and Julissa over for dinner." He licked his lips.

"Julissa ?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, she loves Julissa."

"I don't know if I wanna go." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why?"

"Makes me uncomfortable."

"Well Teyana, you have to go."

     I smacked my lips.

"I'm serious." He said.

      I grabbed one of his dreads and played with it.

"I guess." I sighed.

"Turn that frown upside down." He grabbed my face and formed my lips into a smile.

"You're weird."

"You're cute."

     We got up and I brushed my hair. Khalil tied his hair in a ponytail. We went downstairs & got in the car. We went by Khalil's house & picked up Julissa. She was nice, I just don't like her.

"Y'all ready ?" Khalil started driving down his mom's street. I was a familiar looking girl standing by his mom... Tameka.

"Khalil.."

"Teyana, chill." He said. "We gon' enjoy this dinner and not complain about shit. Capish ?" He asked looking at us.

"Whatever." Julissa and I said in unison. 

Time to get this shit started.

**

**

**

k. the chapters are gonna be short from now on. if you don't like it.. don't read it.