87

I get that you guys are passionate & you love this book & it's completely acceptable to have your own opinion, but please refrain from arguing in the comments. It sends out a negative vibe that I don't want to have, I love all of you guys and I take all of your opinions into consideration. There is no right or wrong comment until it's directed towards me, then you'll be blocked, lol. But I'm with my girl "Why can't weeeee be friends?" Lmfao. You guys know who you are, chill out. ❤️

Teyana -

I followed Khalil outside & stood on the front porch, where he was sitting.

"Baby don't do this." I sat in his lap.

"I just need some time to clear my head."

"Look, I'm here for you & I'm really sorry for your loss, but baby it's time to focus on the positive. Yeah Kaia may look like Ashleigh, but what if that means something you know?" I played in his hair as he laid his head on my chest.

"Yeah.. You right. But it's just not easy."

"It never will be either, but it will get better. You have to release all of your anger. It's not your fault, it was her time." I wiped his tear that fell.

He nodded.

"All I'm asking you to do is try." I looked at him.

"Okay... I'm sorry for blowing up at you."

"Don't worry about it."

*
Next Afternoon -

I watched as Khalil held Kaia, staring at her intensely. She smiled big and squeezed his finger. I watched as a little smile creeped onto his face. Every time he holds her, she always gives him this look. She's looking directly into his eyes as if she sees something nobody else does.

"Daddy wanna pway cars?" Carter asked, zooming a car up Khalil's leg.

"Yeah ! Go set up in your room and I'll be up there."

Carter has known how to talk and walk .. Well attempt to walk for a while now. But he's very quiet. It's like he thinks about what he says and does before doing it, which is awesome for his age.

Sariah is in school right now. She's currently in kindergarten and she absolutely loves it.

"Teyana." Khalil called.

"Yeah babe."

"Here you go." He stood up, handing Kaia to me.

"Thank you for trying baby." I kissed him.

****
{A/N I'm not sure if you guys know or not, but my favorite author on Wattpad is no other than QueenGoldChainz aka Keyari.. I was reading her AMAZING book Perception, (which you should most definitely check out), and I'm inspired to try the omnipotent POV as well, back to the story, btw I'm not copying her, I'm INSPIRED }

Omni -

Even though Khalil only spent an hour holding and taking care of Kaia, Teyana was still proud of the progress he has made since their talk earlier.  Khalil headed up the stairs and went into Carter's room. He always felt as if he never showed his son a lot of attention.

"Vroooooom!" Khalil made loud car noises, being overly dramatic, earning a few laughs from Carter. That's what made Khalil the happiest. He feels if he truly has nothing else, he will always be a father. He lives for moments like these with his kids.