30 ♡

Khalil -

3 MONTHS LATER ~

  After that whole jail incident, Julissa and my mom sat me down and had a really good talk with me. They made me realize that I need to get my shit together. So I stopped messing around with Tameka & Teyana & decided to focus on my grades and my newborn son, Josiah.

  Josiah Michael Wright.

Josiah is two weeks old and really healthy. Seeing him reminded me of Ashleigh. Being a father is the best feeling in the world right now. Julissa and I are now officially together.  Tameka and Teyana were both pretty upset about it, but I have my son's best interest at heart.

I wake up, change his diaper, kiss Julissa and go to school. Julissa works from home. She has some type of online business that is going really good for her. I haven't gotten a job yet, but I have a lot of money right now, so I'm not worried about it.

Josiah looks exactly like Ashleigh. The olive skin tone, the dark hair & the full lips. Ashleigh had green eyes, but Josiah has brown eyes. He's a perfect mix between Julissa and I.

I walked through the door and went in the kitchen, where Julissa was making a bottle.

"Hey babe." I sat my hands on her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Hi sweetheart." She turned her head & kissed my lips.

"What's for dinner ?" I asked.

"Something simple." She said, letting her accent flow.

"What ?"

"Hamburger helper." She laughed then went and picked Josiah up. She kissed his cheek and gave him the bottle.

"Here," She handed him to me, "I'm going to sleep before dinner." She said.

"Alright babe." I pulled her close to me & began kissing her. She sucked my lip & then pulled away. I bit my lip & watched her walk away.

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere.

*

It's short. I know, but this is just to tell you they're together. If I get more than 5 comments that my chapters are "too short" the book will be ended on Chapter 35.