10 ♡

Khalil ~

"So the two lines mean that you are pregnant ?" I asked looking at the test.

"Yeah, we're having a baby, Khalil." Tameka said.

"Shit !" I exclaimed standing up.

"What ?!"

"I have to tell you something, Tameka."

She stood up from the table.

"You want me to get an abortion ?" She asked.

"Nah, nah. No. Sit down." I said. "Julissa ! Teyana !"

"Why the fuck is Teyana here ?"

"You'll see, ma." I put my dreads up.

Tameka sat at the table shaking her head.

"How far along are you ?" I said.

"4 weeks, the last time we had sex." She said.

Julissa and Teyana came down and sat at the table. Teyana's eyes were red & Julissa looked calm.

"What's up, Tameka ?" Julissa asked.

"That's what I'm trying to find out." She shot her a fake smile.

"Khalil, who is she ?" Teyana asked.

Julissa's jaw dropped.

"Wait, she doesn't know?" Julissa asked me.

"Fuck.."

"Know what ?" Teyana asked.

Julissa stood up and punched me in the jaw.

"I hate you, Khalil. I guess your daughter don't mean shit, huh ?" Julissa cried.

"She do, baby." I grabbed her arm.

"Baby ?" Tameka asked.

"No, I didn't mean it like-"

"You have a daughter ?" Teyana asked me.

"Shut the fuck up everybody !" I finally yelled.

"Listen, Teyana. I had a baby girl named Ashleigh, she passed away this summer I never told you because it's not easy to talk about." I said looking at Teyana.

"So, you've been keeping this big ass secret from me Khalil ?" She asked.

"Yes. But y'all need to listen to me.. now." I grabbed Tameka's hands.

"Ok." They all said in unison.

"Bae, I love you & you my everything. You know that right ?" I asked Tameka.

"I think so.."

"Well, the last time we had sex I had sex with Julissa and Teyana too.." I licked my lips.

Tameka's jaw dropped. I looked at Teyana & she looked as if she was about to cry. Julissa sat there calmly. Tameka snatched her hands from me.

"Y'all bitches knew he was my man !" She yelled.

"He came on to me !" Julissa yelled.

"I didn't even know we fucked until today.." Teyana mumbled.

"Bullshit ! You had it out for Khalil since day 1 !" Tameka said.

"T ! Stop there's more." I said to her.

She sat back down in her chair with tears streaming down her face & she was tapping her feet.

"This ain't easy to say, but uh.. y'all all pregnant by me & you all 4 weeks." I said putting my head down.

I looked up at Tameka and she was holding her chest.

"You disgust me ! You said you'd never cheat on me, now look !" She yelled standing up.

"Bae, I'm sorry !" I walked over to her and tried to grab her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me !" She yelled in my face, then turned around walking to the door.

"Baby, please don't leave !" I got down on my knees and grabbed her waist.

"You're a fuck ass nigga, Khalil.." Teyana stood over me.

I ignored her and looked up at Tameka.

"I hate you, Khalil.. it's over." Tameka said.

"No.. it's not ! You don't mean that !" I held on to her waist tighter.

"No ! I've never cheated on you or anything & now you got 2 other children to worry about ?" She yelled.

"He can worry about the Mexican girls, I'm not having this baby." Teyana said.

I stood up.

"Yes you are." I looked at her.

"You can't fucking force me to." Teyana gritted her teeth.

"You wanna fucking bet ?" I let go of Tameka and charged towards Teyana.

Teyana tried running, but I grabbed her & picked her up, then threw her on the couch pinning her down.

"Khalil.. stop." Tameka said trying to pull me off Teyana.

"You gon' kill our kid !?" I yelled as Julissa joined in pulling me off.

"Don't fuckin' talk to me !" Teyana yelled and got up from the couch & ran outside.

Tameka and Julissa let go of me & looked at each other.

"And you.. I helped y'all out with Ashleigh when she was alive & after she passed and you wanna betray me like this ?" Tameka asked.

"Check your man, before coming at me because I told his ass to stop." Julissa yelled.

"You sure wasn't screaming stop when I was eatin' yo shit, or when yo' legs was up in the air were you !?" I stood up getting in Julissa's face.

"Fuck you, Khalil !" Tameka yelled.

"Stop !" I grabbed her arm.

"You really wanna go there, Khalil ?" Julissa asked.

"I suggest you shut up, because yo' ass could be homeless." I said to her.

Julissa shook her head and walked away. It was now just Tameka and I.

"Fuck whoever you want... they can have you. We're done." Tameka said to me as tear poured from her eyes..

"Baby, I'm sorry !" I picked her up and kissed her.

"No ew ! Don't kiss me & you was just talking bout eating Julissa." She slapped me. "Put me down !"

"Baby, I fucked up, but I can't lose you." I looked deep in her eyes.

"Now !"

I put her down & grabbed her ass tight and kissed her neck.

"You'on really wanna leave papi do you ?" I asked her.

"I don't even call you papi. Julissa probably does. Get the fuck off, I'm goin home." She pushed me back.

I looked at her as she walked to the door.

"Please, please, please, please..." I continued to yell until she slammed the door in my face.

I turned around and punched the wall as hard as I could.

"FUCK !"