2 ♡

Teyana -

It's lunchtime & everybody is outside, sitting on they cars. I was sitting on Quan's car with him, Keri & Sean. We were parked directly across from Khalil's car, where he had Tameka sitting in his lap.

"Shawtyyyyyyyy.." Quan said wrapping his arm around me. I looked down and hid my smile.

"Yes De'Quan Arnez ?" I looked at him.

"Aye ! You ain't gotta bring government in this !" He exclaimed.

Everyone knows Quan has something for me. He's been tryna get at me since Freshman year. He cute. I just don't want him.

"I'm sorry baby .. will a kiss make it better ?" I smiled leaning into him.

"You better not !" Everyone turned their heads & realized that Khalil said it.

"Boy please, continue playin' wit yo girlfriend." I smirked.

Khalil got salty because we all saw that his hand was in Tameka's leggings. He rolled his eyes and started making out with her again.

"About that kiss ma." Quan smiled.

"Oh yeah." I leaned in like I was gon' kiss his lips, but I dodged it & kissed his cheek.

"For real, ma ?" He asked licking his lips.

I rubbed my hands over his freshly cut hair & looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Quan.." I smiled.

"It's alright, beautiful." He said putting me on his lap.

I looked over at Keri and she was smiling big. Keri is gorgeous, her and Quan are twins. They're both darkskinned, & have deep brown eyes. Keri has smaller lips than Quan though. He has plump, pink lips that I could just suck off. They both have perfect teeth & Keri has short brown hair and her cheeks are pierced.

"Girl, what !?" I exclaimed.

"I see y'all !" She smiled.

"Whatever, I see you & Sean cute asses !" I exclaimed as he rubbed her stomach.

By the way, Keri is 7 months pregnant. She's still coming to school after the baby is born because her parents are supportive.

"Sean finally let me find out what we gon' have." She smiled.

"We havin' a boy.. my first son." He kissed the back of her neck.

"Awwh !" I exclaimed.

Quan laughed and kissed my cheek. I looked up and saw Khalil walking over to me, sucking on his fingers. They're so fucking nasty.

"Baby girl." Khalil said to me. Quan wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"What Khalil ?" I said with much needed attitude.

"Damn, attitude ma." He chuckled. "But could you see if Quan could take you home, I'm bout to head out."

They dirty asses going to fuck. That's another thing, Khalil and Tameka fuck all the time & they don't care where.

"It's the first day, Khalil !" I said to him.

"I know, but I make straight enough grades to miss a few classes. I need some right now. Come on." He looked at me & pouted.

"Just get the fuck away from me, Khalil. It's whatever." I put my hand up.

He grabbed it, with the same hand that was in Tameka's leggings, I snatched my hand away and pushed him back.

"Stop !" He exclaimed, fixing his dreads.

"No you fuckin' stop !" I yelled.

"Nah, you always acting like this towards me. Where my best friend at ?" He asked.

"Right here. Where's mine ?" I asked him.

"Quan, I'll give you money for the gas." Khalil licked his lips & walked away.

I rolled my eyes and laid back in Quan's arms.

"You know I love you right ?" Quan asked.

"Yes.." I mumbled.

¤

¤ 

Khalil -

I slid deeper into Tameka, hearing her sexy ass moans.

"I'm finna bust." I groaned, flipping over so she was on top of me. We been at it about 2 hours.

Tameka put her hands on my chest & rode me softly, closing her walls tight on me. She leaned down and started sucking on my neck.

"Shittttt." I groaned grabbing tight into her waist. She started pulling on my dreads and I kissed her.

"Babe fuck." She moaned & I felt her juices flowing down my legs.

I came & then I pulled her off me, taking my condom off & tieing it in a knot. I threw it away, then laid next to Tameka.

"Will you drop me off at work ?" Tameka asked rubbing my chest.

"Of course. Let's get dressed." I said standing up.

¤

"Aight love, see you later." I said dropping Tameka off at the day care that she works at.

"K." She said started getting out the car.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in the car & kissed her deep.

"I love you." She laughed.

"I love you too, Meek Meek." I rubbed her ass as she got out.

I drove to Teyana's house. I need to figure out what's going on with her. I parked in her driveway & walked in the house.

"Hey baby." Teyana's mom smiled.

"Hey mama." I smiled & held my pants as I ran upstairs.

I opened Teyana's room door slowly and saw her laying down, texting on her phone. I jumped on top of her.

"Ow, Khalil ! Get off fat ass !" She screamed and pinched my ass.

"Ah, shit !" I jumped and laid on my back & pulled Teyana on my lap.

"What ?" She asked.

"Tell me what's up with you."

"You left me at school for some pussy, of course I'd be pissed."

"I had Quan take care of you." I said.

"That's not okay though. You been chosin' her over me a lot lately."

"She my girl." I looked at her.

"Lets not talk about this anymore Lily." She said playing with my hair.

"Aight." I laid next to her & she put her her head in my chest.

"Naptime ?" I asked her.

"Naptime."