11 ♡.

Teyana -

Once I left Khalil's house I went straight to Quan's. I pulled up in his driveway & put my head on the steering wheel. I know I said I was going to abort the baby, but I can't bring myself to. I love Khalil too much. I also love Quan. I texted him and told him to come outside. I saw Quan come outside in a hoodie and sweats; its raining today. He bit his lip, smiling walking over to me.

"Hey baby." He said as I opened the door to my Range Rover.

"Hi." I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. I actually really like being with him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why you out here ? Come inside.." He said.

"Nah, I don't know how long I'm gonna be staying." I looked down.

"If you here to break up with me-" I stopped him.

"No, no, no.. but I might leave single.." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What's going on ?" He looked me in the eye.

"Long story short, before we got together.... I got drunk off my ass & Khalil came over, supposedly I begged him to have sex with me & he did.. I just found out today though, I also found out that..I'm pregnant.. and he fucked Tameka and some other girl the same day & they pregnant too." I said quickly.

"Damn.." Quan looked away. "Look, this ain't yo'fault, okay ? I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Quan.." I teared up.

Quan wiped my eyes.

"Is he gon' be there for the baby ?" He asked me.

"He wants to be there.. I told him that I was going to get an abortion."

"First off, keep that baby, okay ? God blessed you with that baby for a reason." He looked deep in my eyes.

"I won't, baby."

"Listen, I know Khalil gon' try to help you out but he got two other kids too. So I'mma be here too and raise the child like its my own." He said.

"De'Quan, you don't have to do that." I shook my head.

"I want to though, baby."

"Aww. Kiss me." I smiled.

Quan grabbed my ass and kissed me. I smiled and tugged on his bottom lip.

"Come on.. its raining out here guh !" He laughed. I turned the car off & got out, closing the door.

"Okay, babe." I laughed and walked in his house with him. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy.

¤

¤

Tameka -

I laid in bed in tears thinking how Khalil could do this to me. We was happy & he never cheated until Teyana's ass came on to him. I never even thought about cheating on Khalil, I helped him through the death of his daughter & he goes and gets her pregnant and Teyana too ?

Khalil's been calling me non-stop since I left his house. I love my baby more than anything & I know this shit is hurting him, but not as much as it hurts me. I started watching T.V. My phone rang again & it was Khalil, just as I suspected.

"What ?" I answered.

"Baby, you answered ?!"He exclaimed.

"I'm not your baby anymore." I cried.

"You are as long as you're holding my child."

"Listen, Khalil-"

"No, no wait. I'm sorry, I fucked up but I have to be here for my children regardless. I love you so much, I don't wanna lose you.. could we at least talk about this in person ? Please ?" He pleaded.

"Khalil, I don't know.."

"Baby, please... we been together too long for you to just leave me."

"And we been together too long for you to just cheat on me too, right ?"

"Right, but-"

"Bye, Khalil." I said ready to hang up, but something told me not to. I can't leave his ass, but I will get my revenge...not today, but soon. "Baby... come over." I said.

"Aight, bae. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and hung up.

¤

¤

Julissa -

I laid in bed, eating some food Khalil bought me from In & Out Burger. I'm not really worried about anything. I know Khalil is going to take care of my baby. He did with Ashleigh, he will now. I also know Khalil & I are going to have a beautiful ass child. No I didn't try to get pregnant on purpose, I did try to stop Khalil. I just know that I'm his first everything, which gives me enough confidence to know me & my child are going to be around for a long ass time. I looked up as Khalil walked in my room and smiled.

"How you feelin' bout today ?" I asked him as he laid across the bed.

"It's bittersweet. I lost my love & my bestfriend, but I'm getting three kids out of this. I think."

"What do you mean, you think ?"

"Teyana said she was going to abort the baby." He sighed covering his face.

"I doubt she will, Khalil. I saw how she looked at you, she loves you.. a lot & that child inside her even more."

"But I basically raped her, she was drunk when I fucked her & took her virginity."

"Did she ask you for it ?"

"Yeah, but -"

"But nothing, Khalil.. a drunken mind speaks from an honest heart." I looked deep in his eyes.

"See, that's why I love you. So smart." He stood up, laughing.

"Yeah, cause I'm an adult.. you're a child."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm a try to go get my girlfriend back. I'll see you later." He said kissing my cheek & rubbing my stomach. He grabbed my burger and took a bite.

"Stoppppp !" I laughed snatching it away. He tried grabbing some fries & I hit his hands. "Go !" I laughed.

"Aight, aight." He tied up his dreads. "I'm out.." He walked out.

"Good luck !"

¤