27 ♡

Khalil -

  Teyana still hasn't talked to me since she left me. I called her at least 50 times a day and she ignored it. I thought we was best friends but I guess not.

     I smiled at Julissa as she handed me a plate of food. She's always cooking for me. Last night we put up a Christmas tree. We got each other gifts. I got a lot of stuff for our son, but there's stuff for her too.

"Khalil." She said biting into her fajita.

"Yes ?"

"I'm glad we're good friends again. I'm sorry for everything." She said.

"This isn't your fault," I rested my hand on her stomach, "I'm sorry I been treating you like shit. You're the number one woman in my life. You had my baby girl & now you bout to have my son. I will always love you for that, okay ?" I looked in her eyes.

    She nodded then laid her head on my shoulder. I held her for a little bit until she fell asleep.

   I started to watch T.V. then the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over to the door. I opened it.

"There was no where else to run to," she broke down, "he hit me and raped me, I got away as fast as I could." Tameka cried.

   She had on no shoes and her mouth was bleeding. She was in a bra and her body was bruised up.

"Shit." I picked her up and brought her in the house.

    She cried hysterically. I sat her on the counter and looked in her eyes. One of them was bloodshot red.

"Tell me everything." I said, grabbing an ice pack.

"He was trying to have sex, but I told him no because I didn't feel good & he tried to anyways & ripped off my shirt, I yelled at him, he went off and said I always do this & that's why he sleeps with everybody. So I got mad and he punched me in the mouth & then we started fighting & he beat my ass." She looked at me.

"Has he done this before ?"  She put her head in my chest and cried. I tried to hold her & she flinched. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I should've never cheated." She cried.

     I looked in her eyes. I got a paper towel and wet it. I pulled her lip and wiped it. Julissa walked into the kitchen and looked at Tameka.

"Oh my God ! What happened?" She stroked her hair.

"Quan beat her." I said.

"Oh sweetheart ! I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's my fault." Tameka cried.

    I looked at her and began to tear up.

"Don't cry, it's not you." I looked in her eyes.

"Baby girl, you can have my room tonight if you need it." Julissa said to her.

"I do. I can't go home like this." She looked at her.

    I put my hands in my pockets and looked at her. I don't love her, but I have love for her. It hurts me to see her like this. I shook my head & walked out. I'm gon fuck this nigga up once I see his ass.