68

Khalil -

It's been two weeks and Teyana still hasn't mentioned the move. She's been talking to me about everything, except that. Tonight, I'm taking her out to eat because the kids aren't home, and hopefully she'll give me some.

"Khalil, will you zip my shoes up?" Teyana came out the bathroom.

I looked up from my phone and my jaw dropped. I shoulda grabbed her ass then and there.

(OUTFIT MM & HAIR & MAKEUP)

"God damn, Teyana." I bit my lip & grabbed her ass pulling her to me.

"What?" She smiled, looking down at me.

"I haven't in like 2 weeks." I hovered over her, standing up.

"Haven't what?" She chuckled.

"Nutted, and as my wife, I feel that you should be doing that for me." I smiled.

"I don't wanna be late for dinner." She turned around to go to the bathroom, ignoring my ass.

I followed her into the bathroom, watching her, while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Khalil moveeeee." She was getting frustrated, when she kept trying to put on lipstick I would kiss her, "you better not." She smiled, picking her lipstick up again.

"You are so pretty." I moved her and sat on the bathroom counter so that she was in my face, "I wish you would let me get you pregnant again."

"I wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby." She mumbled, "the cyst is all clear, but it's still dangerous to try. Don't you have enough kids anyways?" She asked looking at my lips.

I kissed her softly.

"I want more with you." I put my face in her neck, "you smell so good baby, I just wanna eat you." I slapped her ass hard.

"You still haven't Zipped my boots."

"Why don't you want it?" I put her hand on my dick.
*
Teyana -

"Khalil stop." I kept trying not to smile. "I told you no kitty, till you find out what's up."

He rolled his eyes and poked out his lips.

"Babe." He took a hair off my face.

"What?" I looked in his brown eyes.

"Let's do it." He rocked me back and forth. "Please."

"You ready to go?"

He got off the counter and walked out the bathroom. I followed and we said nothing until we got to the car.

"Sweetheart." He said under his breath, grabbing my hand and putting it on his leg.

"Yes ?" I watched him as he concentrated on the road.

"I think I'm gonna just stay here." He sighed.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you were right. I can just focus on college, I just wanted more money so that you would stop bothering me & Lauren would stop threatening to take away Riah."

"Babe I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's good. I'll find something else."

"I am proud that you tried though." I kissed his hand.

"Thanks babe." He rested his hand on my thigh.

I looked at my nails & the ring on my finger, toying with it using my thumb.