88

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT : Hey guys, so it's super late & I know so many of you are pretty pissed at me because it's been over a month since this book has been updated. If you guys know me as an author, you know that I have been with Wattpad since 2012. It started off as a hobby and soon became my life, you guys watched me grow as a writer from the MLBL series to Mines, you guys have always supporter and been there.
With that being said, I am currently in my senior year of high school and so many changes are occurring around me that I feel like I can't keep up anymore. Mines became so popular and I didn't think you guys would love it as much as you do so it makes me feel terrible to know I'm letting you guys down. I was supposed to originally end this book 18 chapters ago... 18.. I'm gonna say that one more time .. 18 chapters ago. I don't get as much feedback & I feel like you guys aren't really feeling it anymore . I started a new book in hopes of you guys grasping onto that so you'll still get to read even after this book. I feel like I held onto this story for way too long, so i am planning to end this book at Chapter 90.. I'm not sure if there will be a sequel.. I'm planning to do big things in my new book Favorite Girl, I'm going to have a lot of Chris Brown & dashes of August Alsina which is new for me, but I'd love for you guys to just hang in there with me for two more chapters of Mines and we'll have a fresh start of Favorite Girl and I promise I will have AT LEAST 1-2 chapters every week. Is it a deal ??? I love you guys so much and adore all of you, thank you for never giving up on me .. Now enjoy 💞

Omni -

Khalil and Teyana have been pretty good for the past two months. Kaia is 4 months old today, and it's also Carters birthday today.

Teyana rolled out of bed & walked into Carters room.

"Goodmorning sunshine." She picked him up waking him out his sleep.

Carter looked up at his mother and gave her a dirty look before laying his head back down onto her chest. Teyana smiled, it's only 7 am, but there's a lot she planned today. Teyana feels like ever since she had the baby, Carter doesn't get enough attention. She was letting Sariah stay at home from school today so that she could celebrate with them as well.

"Baby?" Teyana heard a familiar voice from behind her, she turned around, seeing Khalil in gym clothes, sweating.

"Hey, how was your workout ?" She smiled, kissing him.

"It was aight. I'm tired as hell."

"Baby you can't go to sleep, it's Carters birthday."

"Let him get his sleep & come wake me up in the room." Khalil grabbed Carter from Teyana's arms & laid him back into his race car themed bed.

"Noooooo." Teyana smiled as Khalil lead her into their room.

Khalil softly kissed the back of her neck and then turned her around.

"Look at me." He mumbled, looking down at her.

Teyana's eyes connected with Khalil, making him instantly feel butterflies.

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed her slowly. They began kissing passionately. Khalil hasn't been able to keep his hands off of Teyana, especially since she's earned her slender figure back that he loves.

"Lay down." He groaned in her ear.

Teyana laid back onto the bed & instantly turned over on her side.

"Babe get up."

"After you shower." She smirked at him.

He groaned and got up to take a shower. Teyana fixed her clothes and went into Kaia's bedroom picking her up.

"Goodmorning sunshine."

Kaia smiled as Teyana kissed all over her small face.

"You smell like you need a bath."

Teyana sat in her nursing chair & waited for Khalil to return from the shower.

"Babe!"

Khalil -

"What's up?" I walked in the room, grabbing Kaia from Teyana's arms.

"Will you bathe her. I got babies to wake up."

"Tey leave these babies alone, they wanna sleep & I want some of you.. You promised."

"Okay and you'll get that later, but as of right now I need all the kids up and out so we can celebrate my baby boys birthday full of fun!" Teyana smiled big.

"Fine."  I chuckled.

*
We all finally piled in the car after two hours.

"Guys wake up !! It's 9:30." Teyana buckled herself in the car.

"Mommyyyyy." Sariah whined.

"What's wrong?"

"Carter doesn't even know it's his birthday today."

"That's okay. You guys will be so excited once you see where we're going."

"Where we going, T?" I looked over at her.

"Disneyland!!" She smiled at me.

I stopped the car at the red light and looked over at her.

"You expected us to road trip all the way to Disneyland without telling nobody, and I was supposed to drive ?"

"Pleaseeeeee.." Teyana pouted.

"Nope. Well take them to Chuck-E-Cheese, & I'll pick up Josiah."

"But Khalil-"

"I promise I'll eat it later, just chill out okay?"

She sighed and leaned back in her seat. I turned down the street and pulled into Julissa's driveway.

"I'll be right back."

*
Omni -

Khalil walked up onto Julissa's porch & knocked on the door softly.

"¿Quien Es?" Josiah's little voice said from the other side.

Khalil put his hands in his pocket, thinking how to form a sentence in Spanish.

"Uhh.. Es su papa."

The door opened with the help of Julissa.

"Ve jugar." (Go play), Julissa looked at Josiah. She looked drained, worse than she's ever looked.

"Yo, you okay?"

"What makes you think I wouldn't be ?"

"You look terrible Julissa." He noticed her sunken In eyes and ratty hair.

"Oh I'm just muy cansado."

"English?" Khalil stepped into the house.

"I'm really tired. I'm really just tired." Julissa broke down crying out of nowhere in Khalil's arm.

"What's wrong?" Khalil said, suddenly taken back by her random outburst.

"I lost the baby, Khalil." She looked up at Khalil with hurt in her eyes.

"How?" He bit the inside of his lip.

"Do you have a minute? Sit down... We need to talk."