81

Teyana -

"Khalil." I sat on him, straddling his lap. He paused 2k and looked up in my eyes.

"What's up, ma? You take your vitamins today?" He rubbed my belly.

"Yeah," I smiled, grinding on his lap, "I missed you." I bit my lip. I just got home from a long ass shift at work and my feet are hurting like hell.

"T not tonight, we've done it everyday for the past 2 weeks."

"I know, but I want more." I pouted. He kissed my bottom lip.

"Just chill out. I'm on E for right now."

"Okay." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck. This pregnancy makes me super horny all the time, and my husband doesn't help. I looked down and saw his 'thing' resting on his thigh through his sweat shorts.  I kissed his cheek a couple times, he ignored me and continued to play his game.

"Babe.... Babe. Babe." I called his name, watching him get into the game. He continued to ignore me. I sucked on his neck and kissed his ear. "Baby, let's go upstairs."
He continued to play the game, as if he couldn't hear me. "I'll suck your dick." I mumbled. He paused the game and looked at me with and eyebrow raised. He shook his head then went back to his game.

"Daddy." Sariah walked in. He paused the screen immediately.

"What's up, mama ?" He put down the controller .

"I wanna play."She took the controller from him. He gave it to her and let her mess around on it.

Khalil layed his head on my chest as she played.

"Play with my hair." He said.

"No, you just ignored me for 15 minutes."

"I thought you had left, Noella." He looked in my eyes. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me a few times.

"Here you go, Daddy." Sariah put the controller in his lap. He looked at the screen.

"I'm winning by 70 points !" He exclaimed. "What the hell did you do?" He grabbed Sariah and sat her back in his lap.

She shrugged. He smiled big.

"Are you gonna be a baller like daddy?"

She shook her head.

"JoJo." She stated.

"JoJo is gonna be a baller?"

"Yes."

Khalil laughed. "I wanna see him today actually."

I looked at him. "So are you gonna just chill at Julissa's?"

He sighed. "Never mind."

"Is that what you had planned ?"

"Yeah, to be honest. I mean nothing's official I ain't talked to the girl."

"Go ahead then." I said getting up.

"Where you going?"

"To have some me time."

He chuckled & bit the inside of his lip. He walked over to me and pulled me in the corner.

"That's the only reason you want me to go, huh?" He smiled.

"Well what am I supposed to do when you're playing the game with Sariah?"

"You jealous?" He breathed down my neck and softly kissed it. I bit my lip as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Khalil," I moved my head and grabbed his face,"I love you baby."

"I love you." He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly, sliding his tongue in my mouth.

I held him as close as possible, kissing him back.

"But I still can't fuck you. I'm too tired today babe."

"Then take the kids out for like an hour, you can swing by and get Josiah."

"So my pregnant wife can fuck herself?"

"Yes Khalil, I want you but you're trippin."

"Nah these vitamins the doctor put you on are trippin, haven't left me alone since you started them."

"Haven't we been having fun ?"

"I guess," I licked my lips, "you got one hour while I go play daddy day care."

"When you get home, let's play daddy night care." I said.

He chuckled.

"Shut the hell up. I'll see you." He kissed my cheek.

*******
Next chapter - Daddy day 4 Khalil & a stop at Julissa's