38

T 🙌 -

A drunken mind speaks from a spoken heart right?

"I don't know why I do this shit," Khalil cried, "I am so sorry for putting you through all this Teyana. I love you so much and I care about you a lot. I don't want to see you get hurt. Maybe, I'm mad. Maybe I'm pissed at myself, maybe the world for taking my daughter away. Shit, my I've lost three kids, why get close to something if it's gon run away? And that's how I feel with you. I feel like you gon leave me any day now, so why not just push you away. I don't want you to go Teyana. I love you, I only want you. I know I've fucked up many, many, many times. I'm a fuck up. But I wanna be your fuck up. I want you to change me, help me. I don't want a stepmom for my son, I want Julissa to be the mother figure in my son's life because she's an amazing mother. She's going to be around. I've been such a dick to you, because I couldn't lose her. It's like either choose your family or your bestfriend. I gotta think for my son now, T. But I love you. Honestly, I will never love you more than I love Julissa or Josiah. She's been put through the most shit, and that's why she's like that. Imagine waking up to a beautiful baby girl everyday, then one at a routine checkup, your happy baby has been diagnosed with cancer and was gone not even a month later. Julissa acts hard, but you haven't seen her break down like I have. Nobody has and that's why everybody judges her, because of her facade. She's not really like that. I love you, Teyana... a lot and I promise not to put anyone before you, but my son and baby momma. I need you to understand that... I want to be with you." He cried, looking in my eyes the whole time.

I couldn't stop thinking about JaMichael. He broke up with me after I told him what happened with Khalil. But I still don't want to hurt him, but isn't this what I've been wanting all along?

"I need you to be serious about me, about us." I said.

"I am. I swear." He said.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He picked me up and kissed me deeper, whispering how much he loved me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him for the rest of the night.

That was two months ago.

*

TBC