do you believe me?

Betty's POV:
When I woke up the next morning, Jughead was asleep. I didn't want to bother him so I got up and quietly grabbed my clothes. I left the clothes I grabbed for him on the end of his bed and wrote a note. It said:

Had a shift at the bar, will be back later if you want. Let me know
I love you
B xx

I grabbed my shoes and left the hospital room, I headed out to my bike and ride to the bar.

When I got to the bar I said my hellos before heading upstairs and changing my clothes.
Betty's outfit:

When I went back down to the bar, all the guys were seated there

When I went back down to the bar, all the guys were seated there. As the afternoon went on, we were all talking but my mood was down. I was worried about Jughead and he wouldn't talk to me, he wasn't letting me help him.

I picked up my phone and started to message Jughead:

Betty: Hey Jug, do you want me to come back to the hospital? If not I'll see you tomorrow xxx

I put my phone back down and carried on working. An hour had passed and I still hadn't gotten a reply so when my shift finally finished at 3 that afternoon I headed upstairs and started to tidy the apartment. There were 4 teenagers living in the same apartment so the place was a mess. I walked into my room to see Danny lying on the bed on his laptop, I smiled at him while I grabbed some of my clothes to take into Jughead's room.

It was 5 in the afternoon and Jughead still hadn't replied, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some coffee before heading over to the sofa, grabbing my book and started to read.

Not long later there were rapid footsteps up the stairs and I saw FP burst into the apartment 'Betty, you need to get to the hospital' he said firmly and with a sense of urgency. I gave him a confused look before saying 'why?' FP looked at me and said 'it's Jug, he's freaking out. They can't calm him down' I chucked my book to the side and grabbed my shoes and jacket. I then turn to FP and I say 'I will call you later' he nodded his head and I ran from the apartment to my bike. I got on and raced to the hospital trying to prepare myself for what was happening.

I ran to the ward and when I approached his room I could hear the doctors trying to talk to him. I entered the room and I said loudly 'I would step away from him' they turned to look at me and they stepped back. When I took a step forward I heard one say 'I wouldn't get closer' I smiled and said 'don't worry, I'm the only one who can calm him down' I walked towards him and he was sitting on the floor beside his bed, I knelt down to the floor to see him holding his head between his legs. He was shaking and I opened my bag and handed him 2 pills from his bottle. I placed them in front of him and when this caught his attention he grabbed them and knocked them straight back. He ran his hands over his face and I whispered 'Juggie...' his head quickly rose up and he made eye contact with me. He shook his head meaning he didn't want me here and I said quietly 'I trust you, I need you to trust yourself' I reached forward and placed my hand gently on his leg. He flinched slightly and i could feel he was tense, I removed my hand and placed it on his arm, this time he didn't flinch but he was still tense. I then gently stroked from his arm until my hand was on his face, I pushed his chin up so he would look at me and I whispered to him 'your okay' he smiled weakly and I saw a tear run down his face. He pulled me closer to him and I sat in between his legs. My arms made there way around his neck and I pulled him to my body and hugged him tightly, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he whispered repeatedly 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...' I pulled away slightly and said 'no, don't apologise. You did nothing wrong' he nodded his head and I kissed the tears that ran down his cheek. He smiled slightly before pecking my lips gently and resting his head on my neck.