betrayal

Jughead's POV:
It's been 3 weeks and Betty's parents have stuck to there word. They haven't touched or contacted Betty since I've been gone. Dads been keeping me updated, it's her 18th in 6 days and she wasn't looking forward to it anymore.

Ever since I left according to dad, Alex transferred to south side high and is staying for a while longer until things are safe again. Betty struggled for a week but decided she needed to move on. She sleeps in my room and is wearing my clothes, she also hasn't taken the ring off, at least not yet.

We have made some progress, me and dad have been working to take down Betty's parents. We know where there hideout is and we are now coming up with a plan to get them.

My job has been going well, I work in a bar still and I have made a few new friends. I missed betty with everything I had but I was doing this to keep her safe.

I was calling FP today and when the phone was answered it wasn't my dad.

Betty: hello, FP's phone?

I was silent, I couldn't talk. She couldn't find out I was contacting dad still.

Betty: hello? Is anyone there?

My eyes started to sting as I felt a tear run down my face. I missed her voice, I hadn't spoken to her in 3 weeks.

The phone line went dead and I wiped my eyes, trying to sort myself out. I put my phone down and headed to work.

Betty's POV:
When I woke up this morning, I had nothing to do, Alex was with Sweet Pea today. I started to get ready and I thought I would hang around FP today.
Betty's outfit:

When I headed down into FP's office his phone started to ring so I picked it up

When I headed down into FP's office his phone started to ring so I picked it up. That was weird, someone had called FP but then didn't speak, I didn't understand but also didn't question it.

I put FP's phone down and waited for him to come back, when the office door opened he smiled and said 'hey betty, what's up?' I smiled back and said 'nothing, you had a phone call from someone but they didn't say anything when I answered' when I said this is face went white. 'Um, okay. Thanks Betty, I have some work to do could we talk later?' I nodded and left the office with a confused look on my face. I pulled the door to and listened as he called someone.

FP: You called? I'm so sorry betty answered. She doesn't suspect anything so we're in the clear.

What the hell was he keeping from me? Who was this person? I continued to listen when I heard him say:

FP: it's killing you, your miserable. We are so close to getting them, then everything can go back to normal

FP: jug, I know she misses you. I'm sure if you told her why you did it she would understand. She doesn't know where you are, your fine but I can tell how upset this is making you and Betty has only just started talking to us all again. We need this to end soon...