1 month

Betty's POV:
It's been a month since Jughead was hit by a car. A lot has happened within that month:

Jughead kept getting better but there was no sign of him waking up still. The doctors had taken him off the ventilators 3 times and at first it was successful but then his breathing gets slower and slower forcing the doctors to put him back on. The swelling on his brain had gone now we were playing the waiting game on when he decided he wanted to wake up.

Alex, Mason and Danny had officially moved to Riverdale, they wanted to be here for Jughead and they were told they could finish the last few months of school at Southside High. They were living with us for the time being until we get enough money to have our own place. We also celebrated Alex and Danny's 18th birthdays. It involved us all get very drunk and going swimming in sweet water river.

My parents have not be helpful in anyway and more pain has had to be inflicted on them. They have been fed very little but enough so they don't die from malnutrition. I want answers but they weren't giving them to me.

The last month had been a struggle but I knew Jughead would have hated it if I had spent all this time focusing on him. He would have wanted me to live my life so that's what I was doing. I still spent my evening with him and sometimes stayed if I fell asleep. FP has been the best in trying to keep my mind off of it. Ever since he asked me to be queen and I didn't give him an answer and he hasn't pressured me since. I want to be queen but not on my own, I want to wait for Jughead to see if he will rule with me.

Today was the first day of summer, me and the guys all headed into school for our last day ever in high school. When I woke up this morning I didn't feel very well, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. It soon passed and I continued to get ready. As it was the last day of school everyone was making an effort.
Betty's hair and outfit:

When I was ready I headed into the lounge to see everyone waiting

When I was ready I headed into the lounge to see everyone waiting. We agreed that we would grab Pops for breakfast on the last day, so that's exactly what we all did.

The last day was better than expected, we didn't really have any lessons and if we did we didn't do anything. Everyone was clearing out there lockers and getting everyone to sign yearbooks. I cleared out my locker and then walked to Jughead's and cleared his out. I was sad he couldn't spend the last day with us but I would tell him all about it when he woke up.