the best friend

Betty's POV:
It was Thursday, I had barely seen Jughead all week. He wasn't there when I woke up in the morning and he wasn't there for dinner. He hadn't been coming to school either. My suspension had been lifted on Wednesday and I was finally able to come to school, when I arrived the guys had told em that none of them had seen Jughead. My worry was taking over, I had no idea where he was and if he was even okay. What he did was wrong, but I still loved him.

It was Thursday afternoon and I was headed back to the bar, when I walked in I saw Jughead talking to Toni who was working today. When he saw me he quickly said goodbye to Toni and headed upstairs into the apartment. I let out a sigh and gave Toni a weak smile before walking upstairs. When I reached the apartment Jughead was no where to be seen, he had probably headed to his room to avoid me. I mean I know I said I needed space but he was completely ignoring me. When I walked over to the calendar I checked the date and it read:
Alex - 9:48pm at the bus station.
Fuck. After all of this I forgot Alex was coming tonight. I sighed loudly before grabbing an apple and heading towards my room, I was not ready to face what was about to happen.

It was a few hours later and I must have fallen asleep because I checked my clock and it read 10:27pm. I stood up and went to walk into the kitchen to get some food when I heard a muffled conversation. It was a girl, it must have been Alex. 'Jughead, stop being a dick. You live in the same house, you can't ignore her forever' the girls voice said 'will you be quiet, she's only in her room' Jughead replies with. I hear her sigh and she says 'Jug, just talk to her. You lied and that was a pretty shitty thing to do. But if you love her then you can sort it out' He didn't respond for a while 'she wanted time so I'm just respecting that' he says. 'Urgh, your such a guy right now it's ridiculous.' The girl groaned back 'Alex shut up or your going to be the one sleeping on the sofa' he said back harshly. She laughed as I heard them walk down the hall. Once I heard his door close I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink, i missed him, more than I cared to admit. I should talk to him but I don't know what I would say even if I did. I headed back into my room with with a lot on my mind.

The next morning I woke up and it was 6:30am it was Friday, thank god. I got up and started to get ready.
Betty's hair and outfit: