interrogation

Betty's POV:
I sat staring at the 2 people in front of me, 'I have some questions, that you will answer. If not... well, we'll get to that' I say with a smirk on my face. 'What do you want with me? I've been gone for 8 years, why now?' I say awaiting for a reaction from them. When neither of them answer me I stand up from my chair, 'do you want to do this the easy way or my way?' They smirked and said 'Elizabeth, you wouldn't hurt your own parents' i heard my dad say. I smirk and said 'I guess it's my way then' I walk over to him and place the blade on his thigh. 'Answer. My. Question' I say starting to lose my patience. He stays silent and I apply more pressure to the blade which starts to cut his leg. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Oops' I say as I push the blade the whole way down. He flinches and says under his breath 'you bitch' I grip the blade and pull it out. 'Now I'm going to keep doing this until you answer my questions, I know how to avoid every major artery meaning this can go on for days, you will slowly bleed to death and I will happily watch you die right before my eyes' I say while walking over to Alice. 'Now, Alice. Are you going to cooperate or do I need to show you how serious I am as well?' She shook her head and said 'when fin contacted us, he said you were still alive and we didn't understand. You were 10 and we knew you wouldn't survive on your own. You were pathetic and could hardly look after yourself. Then we found out you were being taken care of and loved and we didn't want to see you happy. You never deserved it. You made our lives miserable from the start, we wanted our revenge. When you ran away we had to make up a story, one everyone would believe. We even had to fake being upset and mourning you. Everyone is so gullible, it's funny. When we heard you had a boyfriend, we wanted to do everything in our power to keep you pure and keep you away from that piece of scum. So we told him to leave you and because he apparently loves you, he did and it made you miserable. Now we're here'

I rolled my eyes and slammed my fist into the wall, Alice flinched at my action and I turned to her and said 'say one more bad word about Jughead and you will pay the price. Just because I was happier here you had to ruin it, Jesus Christ. The both of you are weak. If I made your life such a misery why did you have me, I was obviously not wanted so why not get rid of me. It could have saved yourself and me a lot of pain. As a kid you spoke to me about always following the rules, well sorry but I don't follow them. If necessary I make them and when I need to I will break them, you can't control me, not anymore. Because at the end of the day, I'm the one who will get up and walk away and you will be left down here to rot' a laugh left Hal's lips and I turned my attention to him 'what the fuck are you finding so funny?' I say while twirling my pocket knife in my hand. He smirks 'people are going to notice we're missing, the police will look for us, we're a respected family in Riverdale. Your a stupid little girl if you think you can just get away with this.' He says proudly, I drag my knife along his arm down to his leg and slam it into his other leg. 'Hal, don't ever mock me again. FP, open the door' I shout, he obeys me straight away and we open the door to show sheriff Keller standing outside.

His eyes widen and I say 'I'm smarter than you think, the police department have been on my side since the very beginning. He knows what you did to me. What you both did to me. He's seen the scars, he saw my pain and now he's letting me get my revenge. You won't be taken out of here until I'm done with you. So I can make this as painful as I want' they both went silent and I mocked him saying 'speechless? I'm not a little girl anymore. I may have been scared of you then but I'm not anymore, I'm not scared of anything. Now you follow my rules and this will be easy and if you don't then I swear to god I will put bullets in both of your heads without evening blinking. Do you understand me?' I shouted the last part in order to get my point across. They nodded there heads and kept them facing the ground. 'I'm done with them, lock them back up' I say to FP.

Sheriff Keller enters the room and helps FP move them. First went my mother, then when they grabbed my father he struggled and tried to release himself from there grip. He got free and came towards me, his fist came in contact with my face and when he stopped I saw the grin on his face. 'That's it' i said with anger running through my bones. I connect my fist with his face once, twice, three times. When the impact made him fall to the floor I kick him twice in the stomach before rolling him on to his back and saying 'I told you earlier, I'm stronger. Do that again and I won't think twice about killing you. The only reason your still alive is because I want more information' I watch as FP and Mr Keller drag him into the cell. FP walks over to Fin but I stop him. I wipe the blood from my cheek and say 'not him, not yet' he nods his head and stands back.