unlikely friendships

Betty's POV:
My alarm went off the next morning at 9:00am. I had a shift at the Auto-shop this morning but I had forgotten that I had forgiven Jug last night. When I rolled over to turn my alarm clock off, I felt his arm snake round my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but giggle '5 more minutes?' I asked quietly. He nodded his head and I turned around to face him, he kissed my forehead while pulling me closer to him. As we sit there in silence for a bit longer, I thought we should probably talk about the break. 'Juggie...' I say quietly, he groans in response to me. I sit up on his chest with my arms folded, he opens his eyes and says 'oh, it's this chat?' I nod my head and he sits up. He was shirtless and he had my duvet pulled up to the waistband of his sweatpants. I sat on my heels next to him and said to him quietly 'these past 5 days have been tougher than I expected. What you did was shitty but I realised as much as I hate what you did, I love you more. But Jughead you have to promise, no more lies. No matter how bad or how much it might hurt me, tell me the truth' my head dropped to my lap and he grabbed the side of my face and caressed it with his thumb, he then took my hands in his and pulled me towards him. I straddled his lap and he wrapped his hands round my waist while mine made there way to his hair 'I promise, no more lies. I really am sorry Betty, I hate that you've been so sad but you wanted space and it was to painful for me to see you and not being able to hug you or kiss you so I stayed away' I kissed his cheek and I said 'I missed you' he smiled and said 'I missed you'. I then leaned forward and captured his lips in a mine, I had missed a week of his kisses. I loved how he tasted and the feeling of him when he touched me, I craved his touch. The kiss was slow, when I felt his mouth open his tongue ran along my bottom lip and I denied him access. He did it again a lot slower but still denying access his hand dropped to my ass, he squeezed ever so gently making me moan. When my mouth opened he slid his tongue in straight away. After a few minutes he broke away and started to kiss down my neck. 'Jug, I need to go to work' he groaned and buried his head into my chest. I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair 'I'm only working till 2:30pm then I'm all yours' he groaned again and said into my chest 'that's too long. I haven't been able to kiss you for 5 days and your already trying to leave' I giggle and I say 'Alex is only here for 1 more day, she can distract you while I'm gone' he pulled away from my chest and looked at me 'but your better' he says with a smirk. I kiss his lips one last time before climbing off the bed. I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my clothes for work.
Betty's outfit:

I got changed and once I was ready I headed into the lounge to see Alex sitting on the sofa

I got changed and once I was ready I headed into the lounge to see Alex sitting on the sofa. 'Morning Alex' i said while walking into the lounge. 'Morning' She said back. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed 2 mugs and filled them with coffee. I then got the eggs out of the fridge. 'Alex, would you like some eggs?' I say while leaning over the kitchen counter, she smiled and said 'that would be lovely. Do you need any help?' 'No it's fine, I normally cook breakfast' I say while cracking the egg into the pan.

I grabbed the toast and plated the eggs up, I then walked to FP's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled 'breakfast ready?' I nodded and headed back towards the kitchen. I call Alex over and I sit down, Alex looks at me confused and says 'who's the 4th plate for?' I smile and say 'thank you' I stand up and walk towards my bedroom. I hear her say 'what for?' But when I get to the door I open it and say 'you coming?' I look at Jughead and he smiled before nodding his head. I start to walk back to the kitchen and a second later Jughead follows. Alex gave us both confused looks and then goes 'ohh, that why you said thank you' I laugh and nod my head.