Jealousy: The Mask of Insecurity -Roman x African American; Thic Reader(SMUT)

This is a request by Shenya17  

I hope you like it!!

  Your breath hitched in your throat as he glared at you; so much so that you could barely squeak out, "Well? Is it true?" He licked his lips before answering, "Yes, I talked to another girl today. She asked me for directions to the nearest hotel so we could fuck." Tears begged to fall from your eyes as you slapped him across the face, "Roman, how could you!?" He grabbed your arms and pulled you close; his lips grazing across your ear, "Because that's what you wanted too hear. You didn't want the truth, (Y/N)!" He let go of you and started to walk up the stairs to his room, "Nothing happened. She asked for directions to the local optometrist because her maps app kept leading her to the loan office." You huffed and followed him to his room, "And how do I know this is the truth? You could be tell me anything now and the first thing could be true." Roman ran his hands threw his air before throwing his jacket onto a near by chair. He stomped over to you, backing you up against the wall. His eyes stared down into your own, "Jealousy is all the fun you think they had."

     You watched him as he tossed himself onto the bed, "What do you mean by that?" He looked over at you lazily, bringing one arm up under his head, "(Y/N), babe. You're being jealous and creating a situation in your head that never happened. Why don't you believe me?" You laughed through a few tears, "Maybe because your entire past makes me have to be on constant guard. Think real hard Roman. There are two major differences between me and those girls you used to go with. I'm black; they're white. I'm curvy and thic; they were small and petite! Every time I hear about you talking or hanging out with some chick, I can't help but get nervous." He sat up and motioned in the air with his hand, "Why does that have anything to do with it?" You walked over to stand in front of him, "You are handsome, sexy,  intelligent at times and rich. What kind of girl isn't going to try and get with you. When I think about these instances it makes me look back into your past and wonder if I'm not good enough for you." You went to leave the room and sighed as you closed the door, "I'll sleep in Shelly's room."

       Shelly was staying over at their Uncles house tonight but you knew she wouldn't mind if you slept in her bed. After all; you two have had several sleep overs. You took one look in the mirror on her vanity and then hurried into bed, crying into a pillow.

      You heard a small shuffle to your right  and turned to find Roman kneeling next to you

      You heard a small shuffle to your right  and turned to find Roman kneeling next to you. He spoke in a gentle voice, "(Y/N)...I don't like when we fight. More importantly, I don't like it when the woman I love isn't as confident in her appearance as I am."  You sniffed as you sat up, "What are you talking about?" He smiled briefly before sitting up on the bed next to you. He pulled your hands into his, "Tonight I thought you were jealous. Instead you told me the way you look creates doubts about how I truly feel for you. Please; let me correct this thought immediately." You nodded, unsure of where he was going with this, "You are my Goddess. I worship every inch of you. I love the color of your skin; the way you stand out in the crowd in the clothes I buy for you. I love being able to call you mine and mine alone. Since I've met you, I have never looked at or thought about another woman." You smiled softly at his words, "Really?" He smirked as he placed a soft kiss on one of your hands and then the other, "Yes, really. I promise no other woman will ever come between us." You each pulled the other into a hug, "Roman, I love you." He pulled back to look into your eyes, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

       Roman went in to kiss you, softly but full of passion. You could feel the desperation in it as you kissed back. Below you could feel him playing with the hem of your dress, "Go ahead, take it off." He nodded and without hesitation unzipped the side zipper and pulled it off of you. You always loved how he took in your body every time he saw it naked. His eyes seemed to dash towards every inch as fast as possible trying not to miss one detail. He began placing soft kisses along your shoulder and chest.  His hands roaming the curvaceous body before him, "You are so perfect. So perfect." He made his way up to your sweet spot and had you moaning within seconds. His left hand traced down your hips to your lovely thighs, making his way between them. You started to feel the heat building up from your body as he continued to caress and kiss you, "Roman, I need you." He pulled off his shirt as he climbed off the bed and removed the rest of his clothing. As he moved back onto the bed his hands reached around you to unclasp your bra, setting free the breasts it had held from his grasp. Roman kissed you hungrily as the two of you laid down in unison and he began to knead each of your breasts in turn. Soon he made his way down to the hardening buds and slowly swirled his tongue around them before sucking and licking at them with lust filled motions.

       You could feel how wet you were and the need only grew. You bucked up towards him, panting out, "Roman.." He smirked up at you but got the hint. He pulled his body back up off of you and placed his hands into the seems of your panties, ripping them off of you.  The act only turned you on more and you pulled him towards you in want. Quickly he aligned himself with your opening and thrust inside of you; the need between you needing to be satiated. Through moans and pants the two of you made love. His thrusts inside you hitting the right spot everytime causing the walls to begin to tighten  and the knot in your belly to grow. He lifted your legs up into the air, changing the position so he could plunge deeper inside you. Roman's face began to change and you knew he was close.  The look in his eyes always gave it away and the thought only made your knot burst, "Ooo, Roman!" He bent down and kissed you, the clenching your body had done around him allowing him to release as well, "Fuck, babe."

     Laying exhausted upon you, Roman looked up at you, "I really do love you." You swept some of his sweat soaked bangs aside, "I love you too." He smiled and pulled the two of you under the blankets, "Don't forget to remind me to have the maid change Shelly's sheets in the morning." The two of you chuckled softly before falling asleep.