Your Love Isn't Unrequited- Roman

This is for Moonwalker1999x , enjoy!

     You sighed heavily walking up the steps of Hemlock High. It had been two weeks since that day. The day you told Roman that you loved him. It broke your heart that he hadn't said it back. The look in his eyes had been one of shock, hesitance and concern. He didn't say anything, just winked before walking away, rubbing at his nose.
Everyday you saw him in the halls, each of you would stare at the other before heading in opposite directions. At this point you weren't even sure if the two of you were still together. After two years you'd think he'd at least give an explanation as to why he didn't feel the same way. Apparently that wasn't in the Godfrey genes. The more you thought about it; the more upset you became.
You shoved your books harshly into the locker before you. Several bystanders eyed you suspiciously, you flipped them off in annoyance. Out of nowhere Roman came barreling down the hall, grabbed you by your arm and started dragging you behind him, "Roman Godfrey, let go of me!" He didn't show any sign of having heard you.
Instead he opened up a door to a rarely used storage closet and threw you in before following himself. His broody gaze scaring off anyone who happened to be nearby. You rubbed your arm, "What the hell, Roman. After two weeks of not talking to m-" He cut you off. His arms wrapped around your waist, one hand rubbing small circles on your lower back as his soft plush lips collided with yours. He asked for entrance with his tongue and you gave in. The growing warmth in your body urged you forward. His tongue eagerly teased your own, the kiss seemingly desperate for your contact.
One of his hands roamed up the side of your body, resting on the side of your face. His thumb gently traced along your cheek as he pulled away, resting his forehead against your own. His eyes begged for forgiveness as he spoke, his voice cracking, "Your love isn't unrequited, (Y/N). I love you so, so much." He engulfed your hands in his own, kissing each wrist before turning them over and kissing the knuckles. His body slouched against the wall behind him, "I was just...scared. Frightened. I didn't know what to do...or say." He looked up at you threw his lashes as he choked out, "Will you forgive me?"
This time your heart broke for a different reason. He seemed so fragile as he confessed his feelings. You kissed his forehead softly, "Yes, I forgive you. However...you have a lot to make up for. I thought you didn't even want to be with me anymore." He smirked slightly, "Well I could start by showing how much I love you. I mean we are alone. In a closet." A blush crept across your face, "Roman..." He bit his lip as he stood back up, towering over you. His lips caught your own as he proceeded to do just what he had suggested.