Menage a Trois- Roman & Peter (smut)

Requested by @EddieToizer12959 enjoy!!!

    The storm hadn't let up since this morning when it began its downpour. Still you found yourself fascinated with it way more than the party going on inside of Roman's home. The lightening flashing across the sky was terrible yet beautiful and the thunder...that was it's epic cry to be seen. A cool breeze blew, tossing your hair about your face and sending a slight shiver down your spine. Slowly, you moved from your seated position into a more comfortable one with a better view. The wooden floor of the patio felt cold against the skin along your exposed shoulders. The ceiling above, allowed your entire view to be that of the darkened clouds unleashing their torrential rain down onto the earth. Thankfully the ceiling was slanted so that you could still see clearly...well for a storm. Turning your head to the side, you could see the the rippling of the pool water. It was amazing to watch; far more captivating and far less heartbreaking than watching both of your best friends flirt tirelessly with other women. How desperately you wanted them to see you as more than a friend. Hell, you'd been through enough with them by now. You closed your eyes, letting the tears fall as your heart began to ache. The thunder encompassing you in with its cry.

Inside the Home- an hour later

      Peter laughed as he took a sip of his beer. He was focused on the way the woman's lips curved around her glass, much like he hoped they would curve around something else later that night. The more he thought about it the more he grew aroused. His imagination carrying on as he replied to her question regarding how long he and Roman had been friends. The image of the woman quickly changed into that of, (Y/N) and he shook his head a bit as if to remove it. Thinking of his friend he looked around the room, trying to find where she had disappeared to. People were beginning to leave now that the storm had started to die down. Over the heads of those still present, Roman too scanned the crowd for their mutual friend. Her absent presence during the party had upset him, more than he had thought it would. They both knew she didn't like parties that much, but usually she would stick around. Snarky comments about the guests and their intelligence would fill their ears, causing them both to roll their eyes. Although, in the end,  they couldn't help but laugh and agree...what she said always rang true.

     Peter ran a hand through his tousled brown hair as he walked over to Roman, "Hey, have you seen, (Y/N)?" Roman shook his head, a worried look crossing his features as the words left his mouth, "No, I haven't. Did she leave and not say anything? She's a terrible driver at night and a worse one in the rain..." His voice trailed off as they started to think about her having crashed somewhere on the way home. The both of them took off to the garage, breathing in at the sight of her car still parked safely within. With the fact that she was still around confirmed, the two began to look around the house. Roman noticed her figure laying out on the patio as he ascended the stairs to the second floor, "Peter. She's outside. Probably listening to the rain." Peter shook his head as he ran up to catch him, "Of course...why didn't we think of that before?" Roman shrugged as the two walked through his room to the open patio door. Roman sighed as they walked up to her, "(Y/N), you should have closed the door." She didn't respond. Peter knelt down beside her, looking down at her face, "She's asleep." He tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear, "And freezing." Roman nodded as he bent down and scooped her up in his arms, "Fold down the covers, Pete."

     Peter walked quickly ahead of him and did just that. Roman laid her down gently shushing her as she stirred from the movement, "It's okay. Go back to sleep." Peter pulled the covers up and tucked her in, trying to make it easier for her to warm back up. Her eyes fluttered open briefly as she managed to yawn out, "Stay, both of you?" He looked over at Roman, who shrugged and took off his shoes and outer clothing before crawling into bed, "Don't see why not. It's my bed." Peter chuckled slightly and stripped before getting in as well. Each of them taking a side so they could wrap her between them and then fell asleep.