New Neighbors-Bill

Exasperated, you heaved the new vacuum out from the box in which it had been delivered. The thought of using made you excited; the old one having died several weeks ago. Today was your day off so you had decided to clean the apartment...all that was left was using this new beauty. You fake gagged as you had to repeatedly empty the container, " So gross..."

After you finished you boxed up the old one and grabbed the trash bag by the door. Slowly and carefully you made your way down the stairs to throw this stuff away. As you approached the sidewalk, a car drove by and stopped. You took a look at who was driving and took in a deep breath...damn he looked a lot like Bill Skarsgård. A younger man got out of the car and said something you couldn't hear. The driver noticed you staring and nodded toward you slightly before driving off. Quickly you snapped out of it and tossed your trash into the dumpster. On your way back, you noticed movers carrying furniture up to an apartment across from yours in the next building. The young man was following up behind them, talking on the phone. You jogged up your own stairs and entered your tiny home, locking the door behind you.

(Y/F/N)'s text time went off.
BFF- We going out tonight?

You sighed before responding. You were tired but after a short nap...
You- Yeah, sure. I have to take a nap and get ready. Wanna meet me here at 9 and call an Uber?

You tossed yourself on the bed, the image of that guy popping into your mind. He was definitely hot...maybe you could borrow some flour sometime. You chuckled at yourself as a text came through.

BFF-sounds good! See ya later gorgeous 😘

You drifted off to sleep after setting an alarm.

——————————————-
The sound of your alarm brought you bouncing out of bed and one of your feet almost landed on top of your cats head as they laid on the floor looking up at you, "whoops, that would have been bad." You chuckle as you scratch under their chin and then run to the shower. The pouring of water on your skin woke you up and you began to dance around, getting energized for the partying to come. You weren't a very social person and only went out every once in a while. As your hair dried you got dressed in some skinny jeans, flats and a peplum shaped top. While you were putting your makeup on, the doorbell rang. "Coming," you yelled as you walked towards the door. You opened it to see your friend smiling uncontrollably, " you're looking nice!"
Throwing her a smile you move out of the way to let her in, "thanks! You too...I guess." You winked at her fake offendedness, "so I have new neighbors...one of them is super hot!" The two of you walked back into the bathroom as you told her about this afternoon.

She shrugged, "I say...let's invite them out with us! If he looks like Bill I'll let you know. Sometimes your opinions are not even close to accurate." The two of you laughed and started to head out of the house. She was calling up an Uber as you jogged up the stairs for the next building. Hesitantly you knocked on the door, the sun almost set behind you. Shuffling could be heard amongst various voices.

The door opened to reveal the younger of the men, longish blonde bangs swept lightly across his forehead, his blue eyes shining brightly, "Hi...May I help you?" Your face turned into a nervous smile, " Hi, I'm your neighbor from across the way," you turned and pointed to the door. Turning back you tilted your head a bit as you shrugged, " my name is (y/n). I saw you moving in and thought that I'd invite you all out with my friend and I tonight...kind of late notice I know, but there ya go." He smiled and looked back at the others, talking in Swedish. He smiled as he turned back to you, "Actually we were kind of planning on staying in tonight. We have plenty of alcohol and food if the two of you would like to join us instead...I'm Valter by the way."

One of the others came from around the door, tall with a scruffy beard of sorts, "Come on, it'll be fun. Plus you'll save your money." You leaned over the rail and motioned for your friend to come up, "Hey, they offered for us just to hang out here." Instead of paying attention to you, your friends mouth dropped open, "Th-that's Floki!" She jumped, "Yes, totally lets hang out." You chuckled turning back around and Valter moved out of the way to let you in. "Thank you," you said as the older one took your jackets. He smiled, "I'm Gustaf," he pointed over to the kitchen area, "That's Alexander and Bill."  Your heart skipped a beat as your eyes met Bill's. He nodded at you, "Hi, something to drink?" You nodded and walked over taking a seat at the counter. He smiled a bit as he pulled down a glass, "what's your drink of choice?" You replied and he made it for you. Your fingers brushed as you took the glass. The voice of your friend brought you out of your daze, "(Y/n), come sit on the couch with me." You nodded as you took a drink and walked over to her. She pulled you down and scooted closer to you as Valter put on some music. Alexander brought out s box of games and the next several hours were full of playing them all and decent conversation.
Before you knew it the time was 3am. Yawning as you looked up from your watch, (y/bffs/n), was nodding off. You chuckled, " I guess we better get over to my place. It's pretty late." They nodded, Bill and Valter stood; walking the two of you to the door. Valter hugged the two of you goodbye and Bill walked you over to your apartment. You smiled at him as your friend bound inside to the couch,"Thanks for escorting us." He nodded, leaning against the door frame,"No problem. Gave me an excuse to be alone with you." He winked, causing you to blush slightly. He licked his lips, "I'll be in town for a few weeks. We should go out sometime. I'd like to get to know you more." You smiled,"Of course. I would too!" He smiled and took your hand, placing a small kiss on it. His blue-green eyes never leaving yours,"Goodnight, (Y/n)." He smirked and walked away. Swallowing you finally give a response before shutting the door. Your friend fast asleep, you carefully snuck into your bedroom and followed suit.