Just Don't Part 2(Martin, Behind Blue Skies)

It had been almost two months since you and Martin had first confessed your love for each other. During that time, you had broken up with Scott and waited a bit before openly dating Martin. Neither of you had ever been happier, but you had a secret that you were waiting to confirm.

Your best friend stood outside the bathroom,"Come on, (Y/N), hurry up. I want to know too!" You chuckled as you finished peeing for the second time, "3 minutes." You tapped your foot impatiently, waiting to see if the answer was the same as the first. As her timer went off she slapped the door, "You can look!" Slowly stood up and looked down...positive.

Your heart skipped a beat, how would Martin respond? You opened the door with a weak smile, "I'm pregnant

Your heart skipped a beat, how would Martin respond? You opened the door with a weak smile, "I'm pregnant..." your friend jumped around before pulling you into a hug, "I thought you'd be happier?" Laughing you hugged her back, "Oh I am, but I'm also worried. What if Martin isn't happy." Your friend sighed, "Well, then he's a jerk. I'll always be here for you." You smiled and got ready for the last day of school.

Martin smiled as you walked up the stairs, "Hey, babe!" He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close and planting a kiss on your forehead. You smiled up at him, " Hi, how was your night?" He shrugged, "Same as always. Had to throw out my dads stash again." You shook your head, "I'm sorry, hun. You shouldn't have too keep doing that." Mike nodded in agreement as he started to lead the three of you inside, "Any plans for the summer?" You smiled, "A few." They looked at you expectantly, "I'm not telling." Mike rolled his eyes and Martin chuckled.
You pulled on his arm to keep him from following Mike, "We need to talk." You gave him a smile to ensure he didn't think any thing was wrong. He nodded and followed you into an empty classroom, "What's up, (Y/N)?" You hesitantly day on the edge of a desk, placing your hand on your lower belly, "Martin...I'm-we're pregnant." You rushed it all out at once having decided already to just cut to the chase.

Martin took in a deep breath, "W-wha-Really?" His brows creased as he took in the information. You reached out and grabbed his arm, rubbing down to hold his hand, "Yes. I took two tests." His hand wrapped around yours, holding it tightly. He choked out, eyes tearing up, "I'm going to be a dad!" You giggled a bit, "Yeah." He pulled you into a hug, " I love you, so much. I love our baby so much!" As he pulled away he kissed you, "I'm gonna start looking for our own place." You nodded, "Only if you're ready to live together." He nodded as the two of you walked to class.

9 months later....

Martin held your hand as you pushed again. Your screaming grunt filling the air. Your hand tightened around his, squeezing through the pain. His face contorted at your strength but he didn't say anything, "You're doing great babe, just a few more pushes and the first baby will be out." You nodded quickly as the Doctor asked you to push. Over the course of the summer you had found out you were having twins. It had made the two of you ecstatic, but during this painful moment you wanted them out if you already. Martin had found a home that you two could afford.

Together with your friends, you got the home ready. As you pushed you heard crying echo off the walls and a slight release of pressure. You started crying as the doctor held him up, "It's a boy!" Then he handed them off to the nurse, the second baby already crowning, "We are almost done. Keep pushing!" Martin could barely hear anything going on, the room seemed to fade in and out as he watched the second baby come out, "the second is a girl!" The doctor congratulated the two of you before heading out of the room.

Martin wiped the sweat off your forehead, placing a gentle kiss in its place. The nurses brought the babies over, you held the boy and he held the girl. You cried again, "Their so perfect!" The nurse smiled, " What have you decided to name them?" You looked up to Martin and he smiled as he answered, "Audra Michelle and Michael Anthony." The nurse nodded and went to get the paperwork filed.

A few days later you were discharged and headed home. Both your parents and his would be over later to visit and meet the little ones. There you would discuss the upcoming wedding. You smiled as you set them down in there baby box, "Welcome to your new, loving home."Martin smiled, kissing you and then looking down at them with you.

"Martin smiled, kissing you and then looking down at them with you