Halloween- Roman X Reader!DrunkText Smut

Sorry its late; this is for MarieArlii

You rolled over in your bed; last nights popcorn sticking in your hair. Rubbing your eyes, you stood and walked over to the mirror on the closet door. You chuckled as you pulled the popcorn out, "What a night.." As you glanced around the floor remembering the events of the Halloween party you found your costume crumpled at the foot of your bed. You sighed as you picked it up and hung it back on its hanger to put in the back of your closet until next year.

School started in about an hour; so you had time to shower and get ready. As you were getting out your text tone went off. It was, (B/F/N), sadly she hadn't been able to go last night because her parents where ultra religious, "Did Roman ever text you back last night? I want ALL the details!" You creased your eyebrows, "I texted Roman?" Hesitantly you went to your text logs to look. Your heartbeat increased rapidly; there under your friends message was Roman's name. You clicked on it with shaking hands...they must have been after the after party. You never would have texted him while sober...you were always too nervous.

1:45am You: "Hey, Roman, glad you made it to Sarah's. You looked sexy tonight ^.^"

1:50am Roman: "Thanks, (Y/N). You looked good too; didn't think you'd dress like that."

1:53am You: "Its the one time of year to get away with it and I wanted to get someones attention....."

2:12am Roman: "Ooh, I see ;) Did it work?"

2: 26am You: "I'm not sure. You tell me ;)"

You slapped your forehead before responding to your friend, "Yeah...he did and I made an idiot of myself." After you hit send you took in a deep breath and grabbed your school bag. The walk seemed to take even longer than normal, but you knew that was because you were worried about how the day would go. Roman was in several of your classes. (B/F/N) was standing on the stairs waiting for you, she waved with a sympathetic smile, "Hey, I'm sure its not as bad as you think." You shook your head as the two of you walked into the building, "No...it's bad. He read that last message and never responded. I came on way to strong." She chuckled, "Whatever...I'm sure your good. Just go by how he acts today." You nodded as you got stuff out of your locker. The hallway was crowded; most people talking about the party last night. Keeping your head down you made your way to home-room. Roman sat in his normal seat, one to your left. You gave him a shy smile, not really making eye contact. You gulped as you sat down, "Morning." He nodded, "Sleep well?" You shrugged, "I guess so. " He nodded, opening his mouth to say something but then stopped as others spilled into the room. Throughout the class he would steal glances over at you, sometimes biting his cheek or others, licking his lips. That's how it went all day.

You sighed as you opened your locker. A note falling out onto the floor. Quickly you picked it up and read it.

(Y/N), come over to my house tonight around 8.

-Roman

Your eyes widened; this could go one of two ways. He either liked you back, or he was going to turn you down and he didn't want to do it in public. You showed it to (B/F/N), she shrugged, "I don't know...it doesn't give any clues as to what he's going to say. Obviously if it was bad...he'd probably just have said so or not spoken to you all day." You tossed your hair back in exasperation, shoulders slumping, "Why did I have to say anything. I should have just kept my mouth shut. This is why you should never leave me by myself while I'm drunk." She rolled her eyes, "Hey, don't go blaming this on me. You know I couldn't have gone." You sighed with a nod, "What should I wear?"