A Movie Kinda Night- Bill

This was written for icaniwillendofstory5

     Hope you like it!!! Sorry its kind of short but I thought that the last line was the perfect fluff ending :)

  The storm had kept  you in the house all day. The two of you had decided just to lounge around reading in the living room and as the day turned into night the two of you began to get antsy. Bill gazed up at you from his spot on the floor, his lips pouting as he spoke "Wanna watch a movie?" You shrugged, watching your toes as you wiggled them from under the blanket, "Sure. What kind are you in the mood for?" A small smile formed, "Scary..." Your eyes shot over to look at his, you really needed to be in the mood for those, "Nah...how about a comedy?" Bill rolled his eyes and tossed his head back against the couch cushion, "No...you'll pick a rom com and I don't want to watch one."

    This time you rolled your eyes, "Well then what?" You stood up and began to walk into the kitchen. You could hear his feet padding  against the floor behind you. He spoke as you poured the two of you some wine, "I'm just really in the mood for a darker movie...please? I promise I won't scare you later or anything." He bit his lip and stared at you with hopeful eyes while you handed him his glass. You couldn't help but give in, "Fine...I'll make popcorn. You go get it ready." He smiled and took off to do just that, spanking your butt as he went. You chuckled as he walked away.

   After the popcorn was ready you made your way to join him. The sight that met your eyes made you smile...Bill had wrapped himself up in the blanket cocoon style. When he saw you he unwrapped himself enough for you to crawl in, "I picked...Silence of The Lambs." You rolled your eyes at the name, "Sounds wonderful...isn't that the movie with Jodie Foster?" He nodded as he wrapped the blanket back around the two of you and then hit play on the remote. The next two and half hours turned out to be much more interesting than you had thought.

      By the end of the movie neither one of you had touched the popcorn and your heart was racing in hope of Clarice being saved. As the credits rolled on by the two of sat and talked about what you liked and didn't like about the movie; the popcorn now being eaten. Bill unwrapped the two of you and stood up to stretch, "Wanna watch the second one?" You gave a thoughtful look, "Why not, I'm in the mood for scary movies now anyway." Bill smiled and grabbed the bowl, "I'll go make more popcorn and open another bottle." He kissed your forehead on his way into the kitchen. You shouted up over the back of the couch, "I love you!" He leaned back into the living room, "I love you, too, babe!"