Exciting-Bill(smut)

requested by lovely_space

alskera=supposed to have an umlaut over the a...it means beautiful lover.

Imagine having been dating Bill for about a year, you came home to find a new dress hanging up on the closet door. A note was attached, ' vacker alskera, I saw this dress while out with my brothers. I instantly thought you had to have it. Please wear it tonight when you go out with your friends. It'll warm my heart knowing you are wearing something that will make you think of me all night, while breaking many hearts. All my love, Bill."

Smiling you examined the dress with excitement, thinking, 'How sweet of him to think of me; it's so beautiful...I hope he didn't spend to much. I hate when he does that.'

(This image is used for the dress, nothing else

(This image is used for the dress, nothing else. I chose this dress because it would work well on many body types; however, feel free to think of a different one while reading :). )

A few hours later you were dressed and applying the last of your make up when your phone went off. It was the Everly Brothers', 'All I have to do is Dream' ringtone. This let you know it was Bill.

BillMyLove<3: Hey babe, just making sure you made it home okay. How did the visit with your mom go? I know it's usually weird so I wanted to make sure you were in a good mood before going out. I hope you like the gift; I'll see you when you get home. I'll be waiting up ;)

vacker alskera: Awe, that's so sweet of you! It actually went really well. I was surprised...but she's distracted by her latest boyfriend. I had to hear all the nasty details lol. It's gorgeous, thank you so much! It fits perfectly and I can't wait for you to see me in it...in person. (sends photo of self in mirror.) What are you doing tonight?

BillMyLove<3: That's good, I'm glad it went well. Gustaf, Alexander, Valter and I are going to play laser tag, lol.

BillMyLove<3: Damn, I did a great job picking it out. You look breathtaking...have fun!

You smiled and walked downstairs as a car horn went off, "Geez, Wendy I'm coming." You thought out loud as you locked the door and began the decent down the sidewalk stairs. Wendy stood up out of her roof window, Samantha waving her hand violently out the front window, "Hurry, Jess is already there holding our spots in line!" You laughed and opened the front passenger door, "Alright, sorry, I didn't want to break an ankle." All three of you laughed and made your way to the club Jess had picked out. Wendy parked the car and the three of you made your way to the front of the line were Jess was waiting. She knew the guy at the door and got the four of you in all at the same time. Happily you ordered the first round of drinks and then the group made their way out to the dance floor.

Several hours and lots of drinks later you and your friends were still dancing the night away. Surrounded by others doing the same; as well as drunken idiots trying to get with you. One man tapped you on the shoulder, "Excuse me, could I get you another drink?" He shouted over the music. You shook your head, "No, thank you though!" He shrugged, "Want to dance?" Smiling you shrugged back, "Sure, but don't try anything. I have a boyfriend." He nodded, disappointment evident as he proceeded to dance through the next song with you. You waved goodbye towards him as you turned to Wendy, "I have to go to the ladies room." She nodded and watched you walk away.