Despite What Everyone Thinks-Bill x Chubby Reader

This was written for booboodaddyEvan

Sorry about the wait, hope you like it!!!

    Your eyes were brimming with tears, the more you read of the article in front of you...the harder it was to hold them back. After three years of successfully keeping your relationship in the dark, someone had finally snapped several photos of the two of you kissing at a party on the beach. Bill was furiously pacing back and forth across the kitchen floor as he talked to his agent on the phone. Periodically yelling something in Swedish; which meant he was pissed. Pissed at having some 'fucking cunts', writing untrue and horrid things about the love of his life. You of course were used to being picked on as a plus size model...but this was just pure hatred poured out at you. Your friends texted you pictures of the other magazines that now held the beautiful photos of you and Bill but the articles marred them into something ugly.

   Bill Skarsgard Dates Fat Model

        Chubby Princess finds love...with Bill Skarsgard?

             Skarsgard a Chub Chaser?

                       True Love Weighs in at Two Tons!

      They kept getting worse and the greatest evil about...sometimes you let yourself think the same things. That your relationship with this amazingly talented, smart,  and attractive man was a dream or some sick joke; that one day you would wake up and find out that it wasn't real. You through the magazine across the room, letting your angry sadness take over. The tears fell hot against your cheeks and breathing became hard through the sobs that shook your body.

   Immediately Bill was off the phone and over by your side, wrapping his arms around your plush waist. He pulled you close to him, one hand running up into your hair. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down enough to speak softly towards you, "Hey...shh, its okay. Those things are far from true." He pulled away, his beautiful eyes staring deeply into your now red and puffy ones, "You are so beautiful, so wonderful and I am so very much in love with you." He leaned down, his lips molding gently against yours. His kiss helping to calm you down enough so that you could think straight. You sighed and leaned your head against his chest, "What are we going to do...everyone knows now. We won't have any privacy." He sighed running his hand up and down your back slowly, "Well, we'll just have to deal with it as it happens. There is no trying to hide it anymore...and honestly I am okay with that. But those idiots have got another thing coming. My agent is organizing an interview on TV for tomorrow and I am going to set everything right." You nodded as he lead you into the bathroom and drew a bath, "For now, lets just relax and forget everything for a while." You smiled, he always knew how to cheer you up.

     Slowly he reached over and began to remove your clothes, placing kisses along your body. Making sure to whisper sweet nothings as he did so. After he had removed them all he stepped back swallowing harshly, trying to keep his growing member under control, "Now bathe, I'm going to go make reservations for dinner." You nodded, biting your lip as he walked away and then slowly slid into tub and tried to relax. What you didn't see was a small black box that he removed from hiding and placed it in his suit for the interview tomorrow. 

The Next Day

     You didn't know why but Bill had insisted that you come to the interview. so putting away any hesitations you found yourself watching Bill from behind the curtain...waiting for him to bring you out. He had already answered a few questions regarding his last film and the newest film coming up. The host turned his chair towards a screen as the photo appeared on it, "So...the biggest news so far this month for all those single ladies out there. Bill Skarsgard is taken. Hes dating plus size model, (Y/F/N)." He turned back to Bill, "How long has this been going on? We haven't ever seen you two out before?"

   Bill nodded and readjusted his position on the sofa, "Well, actually we met three years ago at a party Gustav threw. We immediately clicked and have been together ever since. We kept it secret because it was easier for us to work around our schedules that way. Without paparazzi  and fans its easier to meet up with family and loved ones." The host nodded, "I see...well, what do you think of these articles being written? I mean surely its not just a publicity stunt or as some are suggesting...a sick joke." Bill's jaw clenched, mimicking the movements of his hands, "N0. It's not either one of those. It's two people genuinely in love. I guess for some people that's hard to imagine...I mean obviously they've never experienced that." He bit his lip to keep himself in check, "(Y/N), is a very intelligent, talented, generous and kindhearted woman. Someone that these reporters should take a lesson from in the non-judgemental department. She would never say those horrid things about anyone. She always looks for good in everyone. It amazes me actually, at how good she is at doing that." The host smiled, "Well it certainly seems like you hold her high on a pedestal. That should be enough for everyone to know that you truly love her." Bill stood up, reaching one hand into his pocket, "Actually, apparently that isn't enough for some people...so, (Y/N), babe... will you come out here?"

     You watched him as he turned to face you and hesitantly you made your way out. The audience all cheered and Bill reached for your hand as you came close enough. He sat you down on the couch, kneeling down in front of you. Immediately everyone stopped talking so they could hear  him speak, "I have never felt more alive than when I am with you. The very thought of not being with you tears my heart in half. You make me a better person and for that I am so grateful." He swallowed nervously as he pulled out the little black box, opening it as he spoke "I was going to wait until Christmas in Sweden this year but I think now is a better time. (Y/F/N), will you give me the honor of being your husband until the end of time?" Your heart was aflutter as you processed what he was saying. Joyful tears fell as you nodded, "Of course! Yes, I will!" He smiled, the smile that always melted your heart instantly and he placed the ring on your finger. The two of you embraced, kissing passionately. In the background you could hear the host shouting over the audience's applause, "There you have it folks...Bill Skarsgard is permanently off the market! (Y/N), said yes! I better be getting an invitation. Have a good night!"