A Christmas Party-Bill

Imagine while in Sweden visiting Bill's family, his parents host a themed Christmas party and it was snowing outside so  the fireplace was lit.

   Dinner was over and now everyone was engaged in pleasant conversation. Laughing, you and Eija played with the lace on the sleeve of your costume, "Its so soft, I wonder how they did it. Every time I even try to find something lacy, I just can't wear it because its to scratchy." She nodded in agreement as she looked behind you over at Bill. She gave a slight nod and a smile pulled at her lips. Slowly she began to maneuver the two of you into the living room where the rest of the group was enjoying the fire. Valter was playing games on his new handheld system and the older men were standing around the piano, talking away.

     Eija sat down on the couch next to her mom and you joined them. Nudging your arm, she nodded to the doorway where Bill was walking through. He smiled when he saw you and then proceeded to walk over; his face becoming more and more serious until he stood directly in front of you. Smiling you look up at him, "What? Want to sit down?" You scooted over a bit but he shook his head and took one of your hands in his before getting down on one knee. Your heart began pounding and you licked your lips nervously. Shakily he began to speak, "(Y/N), I wasn't sure when I was going to do this...but you look so beautiful in that dress. I knew tonight was going to be the night, with everyone here having a lovely evening. I want us to have many evening's like this...so, will you grant me the honor of being your husband?" You laughed as you cried a bit, "Of course!" Everyone erupted in cheers and laughter. He pulled you into him as he stood back up pulling the ring out of his waistcoat. His smiled widened as he slid it onto your finger, "I love you, so much." You smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek, "I love you too."