Precious- Pennywise!Possessive x Shy!Reader

This is for  Al22Al   

I know its taken forever but I hope you like it!!

      Pennywise's smile widened as he thought of the feast he was about to indulge in; his 27 years rest having left him famished. Even though he'd just woken up, the thoughts and emotions of the people of Derry had already begun to fill his senses. Soon he found himself outside the window of a small child. The human was curled in on itself, sleeping peacefully. He chuckled to himself, "Not for long..."

--1 month later--

       You made your way out of the school building, police cars lined the opposite side of the street. The sight made you sigh; in the past month, 12 kids had disappeared. Not only from parks, but homes and school as well. Your parents both worked in the next town over so you always walked home alone. Current events still hadn't changed that fact; you just kept to yourself more.

     You kept your head down, not making eye contact with anyone. You could hear them before you felt it. Bowers hooked his fingers on your backpack strap and yanked it, causing you to fall backwards. You gasped when your body made contact with the ground. Patrick kicked the books away as he jeered, "Why so quiet all the time, (Y/N)?"  Henry dropped down to your face, stopping you as you tried to stand back up, "I know something that would make her speak!" The four guys laughed as he grabbed his crotch and shoved you back down before they walked away towards Patrick's car.

      You rolled your eyes as you gathered up all your things and then proceeded to head home. As you turned the corner onto your street you ran straight into someone, "oh, sorry!" You said as you looked up. The sight that met your eyes was definitely unexpected. It was a man, dressed as a clown. He giggled,"That's alright (Y/n), no harm done!" His face went serious,"Would you like a balloon?" Your eyebrows creased as you looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact. You whispered out, "How do you know my name....?"

     His hand extended towards you, holding a red balloon by a white string, "Oh, uh, I know everyone around here." You nodded hesitantly, quickly looking up at him as you took the balloon, "Thank you." He nodded creepily, staring at you as you walked around him to head up to the gate for your house. As you opened the latch you looked over at him, he was still staring at you but he waved and smiled at you.  You smiled slightly back and gave a small quick wave before hurrying inside.

     You locked the door and looked out the window; the clown was gone. Again you creased your eyebrows, "Where'd he go?" Taking in a deep breath you walked into the kitchen and made yourself something to eat. You ate in silence while running over all the homework you had to do in your head. The phone rang causing you to jump from your thoughts. You reached the phone on it's third ring, "Hello, (l/n)'s residence." The person on the other side didn't say anything, but you could hear them breathing. It was deep and raspy. A few seconds passed before they let out a cackle and then hung up. Your heart beat fast for a moment before rolling your eyes and hanging the phone up, "This town is full of weirdos." You grabbed your book bag and jogged up the stairs to your room.

      After turning on some music you began to work on all the assignments. A few hours passed when you heard the front door open so you began to walk out of your room and downstairs, "Mom, could I have some help with my math?" You looked up halfway down the staircase to see no one in the room, "But..." You hesitantly walked down and looked into the kitchen. Empty. You sighed and shook your head before going back upstairs. You couldn't stop feeling that someone was in the house. You hadn't seen anyone so you knew it was just your imagination being overly active due to being home alone.

      Soon it was bed time and you tucked yourself in, your parents must have gone out for dinner you thought as you wrapped the blanket around you. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

--Pennywise's POV--

     Pennywise licked his lips as he watched her go downstairs to check for her parents and then he slid into her room through the window and hid in her closet. Quickly he made himself comfortable and peered through the cracks, watching her as she went about her nightly routine. For some reason none of his attempts to frighten her had opened up the opportunity to feed. The fact made him beyond angry and frustrated. His last option would be to try and scare her through dreams. So he waited, the smell of her clothes beginning to overwhelm him as she finally fell asleep. He burst through the door, taking in deep breath to clear his lungs. He shook it off as he crept across the room and crawled up on the end of her bed sitting back on his feet he crouched down and stared at her.

      Subconsciously he entered into her dreams sending in all kinds of fowl things that normally scared children. At every turn she flipped it into a scenario that didn't frighten her. Giant spiders attacking the town? She changed it into where they were searching for a warrior to fight for their kingdom which she happened to be chosen for. Zombie apocalypse? She was the leader of a group trying to rescue those who had fallen. Demons took on the form of her parents? She pulled out a vile of holy water and started to cast them out.

     Pennywise rolled his eyes as he rubbed a hand down his face. Hesitantly he took on his human form and entered into her Dreamworld himself, "Hey, (Y/n), how's life?" She smiled as she looked over at him, "Hey, Robert! Haven't seen you in a while. Life's okay, I just helped my parents with a demon problem. How's your end of the business?" Quickly he felt the dream already turning from the one he hadn't planned and it irked him. With a small wave of his finger a van came crashing through the wall and smashed into him, taking his legs off, "(Y/n), oh my god, call help. Shit. The pain. What the fuck!?" He played along with the scenerio as she ran over to him and knelt down, placing her hand on his chest, "Oh Robert....I'm so sorry! I should have jumped and pushed you out of the way." He gulped at her touch, adding a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth, "But then you would be then one hurt..." She nodded, "Yes...but it'd be better than being alone."  He creased his eyebrows; her face sad instead of scared. Now he couldn't  become a monster like he had planned. In the distance the sound ambulance sirens could be heard, "There not going to make it..." She said as she looked down at him. Her eyes full of tears, she placed her hand on his cheek, "I love you..." She then ripped an attachment of her arm and thrust it into his heart. His body reforming as she lost life, "Live for me..." She faded away in her own dream.

     Pennywise snapped himself out of her mind. Gripping his heart at what she had done. Never in all his years had anyone been so resistant to his powers. He sat down watching her finally realizing what he had learned about her. She had nothing to fear because she felt she had already faced it; being shy as she was had left her friendless and bullied. He sighed and stood up. "I can't believe I'm saying this....but you're not alone...." He whispered to her as he watched her sleeping form. Pennywise himself had felt that feeling once or twice. So he left through the window and fed somewhere else for the evening.

     The next morning Pennywise watched as you walked to school, taking on his human form he followed close behind. If he couldn't frighten you....he had decided to keep you for himself. Then the two of you wouldn't ever be alone again. He smiled to himself. He stopped walking as he saw Henry Bowers and his gang push you around. The last one tripping you and causing you to fall and scrape your knees. He growled quietly and walked over as he yelled, "Hey, go choke on something like your mother did last night."  Pennywise helped you up, the bystanders gasping at someone standing up to them. You wiped the dirt off yourself as he spoke to you gently, "You okay?" You looked up at him, shock in your eyes. You nodded and whispered out, "Yes...your name wouldn't happen to be Robert, would it?"  He smirked, "Actually, yes it is. How did you know?" You blushed, "Just a guess. Thanks for the help." You waved a bit taking another look at him before walking into the building.

     Pennywise turned towards the boys and stared at the one that had tripped you, "I'll be seeing you later...." His smiled turned evil as he leaned against the tree watching his every move.