Nightmare-Bill

Imagine having gone to watch It with Bill and now you were home sleeping peacefully.

      Suddenly your seaside vacation dream turned into one where you were being chased by the demonic clown. You ran into a changing room, panting and turned to look at yourself in the mirror. Pennywise appeared in the reflection and jumped out at you, screaming your name as his nails dug into shoulders, "(Y/N!)" He began to shake you back and forth, "(Y/N!)" Just as he leaned in with his razor teeth you woke up, Bill holding onto your arms shaking you awake, "Baby, are you okay? You were having a nightmare. I woke up to you thrashing around in the bed."  You slowly regained control of your breathing and placed your head in the crook of his neck, "I'm fine...now. I was dreaming we were on vacation and then that stupid clown appeared and attacked me." Bill sighed and pulled  you into a hug, "I knew we shouldn't have watched that movie. You always have nightmares about scary things after we watch them." He kissed your temple as he pulled away and looked into your eyes, "Everything is going to be fine, okay? He isn't real." You nodded, chuckling a bit, "I know..."

He smirked, "Besides, even if he was...he wouldn't hurt you." You rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" He ran his hand through his hair, "Well, I'd like to think if he came to life, it would be due to me having gave so much life to the character. That means he'd have most of my thoughts and feelings. Especially about you. I thought about you a lot while I was filming...and uh, let's just say I'm pretty sure Pennywise would have a thing for you. Sexually." You laughed and playfully slapped his chest, "Bill!" He shrugged laying back down, "What? I can't help it! When we are apart for a while I think about you a lot. Sometimes I get aroused and have to take care of it." He winked snuggling his pillow, "Now turn off the lamp and come back to bed. I want to snuggle you."