Chapter 19

The next Day .

Elizabeth's POV

it was 5:30 and we are all ready . We head to the airport and find our gate . All of a sudden , i hear music that sounds really familiar . i turned around to see Kalin singing and Myles paying guitar . " My favorite girlll ." Kalin sang the last line . " Look Elizabeth , i know i have messed up , but i am sorry for everything . Calling you names and kissing Lycia . Worst mistake ever . Pkease give me another chance ."

I looked into his eyes and saw tears forming .

" Myles , I - I don't know right now . i need to think . Please give me time ."

" Its fine . I will wait for you forever . Take your time . Just know i do still love you and i just want you to wear this promise ring please ."

" Fine , let me see that promise ring . this doesn't change a thing , Myles . "

" i know , i know . I want you to remember the promise i made . i am sorry i broke them , but please forgive me if and when you come back ."

" we will see ."

our flight called and we walked in through the door . We got on the plane , i put on my earphones and blasted my sad music . " It will be fine , Elizabeth . "

Myles' POV

i really messed up this time . she was my everything and i messed up a good solid relationship . this just crushed me . i walked away with nothing , but a memory of what Mylizabeth was .

-- 5 months later

Malia's POV

we are finally going back to LA . The bay was full of tears , stories and some chill nights with other friends . " Hey Lia , we have to leave , hurry and finish packing . this is going to be so fun going back ."

" Really Liz ?"

i looked at her with the bruh face .

" Yes , girl . Kalin will finally shut up and stop texting you all night . "

" Hey you did the same with Myles , some nights ."

" Well he was trying to call me so what i have to be rude . I'm trying to act positive this time around . If everything changed when we get back , then we know nothing was ment to be ."

" True . Ayyyy Positive Lizzie is backk ."

" Yup , back and ready to dimish LA once again , BABYY ! "

we got our stuff and headed to the airport . We blasted some August Alsina and got super hyphy .

-- Skip the Plane ride .

Kalin's POV

i walked downstairs because today is the day i get to pick up Malia and Elizabeth . " Ay Myles .. Woah who's that ? i thought .. nvm forget it bro . that girl better be gone before elizabeth comes home ."

" whatever ."

i saw myles with another girl . What the heck is wrong with him . He told Elizabeth that he would wait for her , but he has been nothing but have girls come and go every single day .

" Myles tell that freakin' thot to leave gosh . You promised Elizabeth you would freakin wait . you have changed . i am so done . Either you change back to old Myles or i leave ."

" Whatever , go ahead . "

" Fine . After i pick up the girls , im gone . don't you ever contact me ."

" whatever bro . "

// maybe a short chapter , but yeah it chill . //