To a disaster

Shruti's POV

It felt horrible! Like the shy had fallen on me. I wanted to run away. I looked at Kl.

His face was pale. I understood he was regretting it. "What...was the phone call about?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"It was Nikhil my lawyer..we are having a divorce" he replied. I sighed. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Shruti...I love you...I want to spend my entire life with you...I dont want some immature secrets spoil it" he said. His hands held mine. He was drawing circles on my palm with his fingers.

I couldnt stand it anymore. I just crashed him in a hug. My body started shaking terribly against his. "Please dont cry...I am sorry" he said.

"I am sorry...I am such a bad fiance. You were trying your best to get a divorce and I was after you like anything...sorry " I kissed him.

She kissed me back. We separated and I got up.

Rahul's POV

She got up. I was still not convinced that she was okay. I got up long with her. Her eyes were red with tears. I was going to wipe of her tears when i saw her stumbling on her feet. Before she got disbalanced I caught her.

"Hey!You okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"Just the alcohol hangover...I will come from the kitchen" she released herself from my hug and headed out. I need to check upon Shraddha. Where is she?

I went to Shraddha's room to see her. She looked unaffected by all this.

"Shraddha..weren't you afraid of the storm?" I asked. She looked at me smiling.

"People change Kl...even I have..I am not the timid twenty three year old girl..I just wanted to see if you remembered my fear...and you do" she came closer to me by each step.

"Oh...Kl...you are do dense...you didn't eevn realize how I was trying to get closer to you?" She asked.

No way! Those tears....those tears...can't be fake..my fists rolled into balls.

"I don't believe you!" I shouted on her.

"Even I don't believe that you still love me so much" that statement took all my tolerance away.

"Enough! I did not know you were such a girl! I can't believe I wasted my three precious years on you! On you! I should have died! Now listen....and listen to me good...if you try and come between me and Shruti again...I would make sure to leak the news of our divorce to the press....I don't care about my fame but yeah obviously you do care for your fame! Am I right?" I asked. She did not even make a face.

She was calm and composed. She crossed her arms in front of her and stood giving an annoying huff.

"You don't know me Kl" she went and took out something from her drawer.

She threw them to me. When I saw them my eyes widened.

"Nikhil gave them to me...I have signed them...you are free now Kl...but not for long" she smirked. That threatening smirk.

"Shraddha?" I heard Vicky's voice from behind. I froze. Did he hear? Shraddha seemed unmoved.

"Yes darling!" She called out.