Leaving

Kl's POV

I heard the doorbell ring. I rose up to my feet and went to open the door. As soon as I did I saw Shraddha.

"Hi baby" she kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes. I know this was all fake.

"How was your day seducing other actors?" I asked. She turned sharply at me. "What do you mean?" She asked me quite taken aback. I chuckled in anger.

"That's your job Shraddha...to earn money you seruce actors and then come to me for sexual pleasure..." I replied.

"Kl...are you drunk? What the hell are you speaking?" She asked laughing away the matter.

"I am not drunk...I am just speaking the truth!" I lost my temper. She looked sharply at me.

"You are insulting me Kl!" She said.

"I am just saying the truth...I know how hurt you feel....you don't have a boyfriend to show off like other actresses...pretty sad" I said.

For a moment she was speechless. After a long time she spoke. "What is your point?"

"When I tell you to disclose our marital relationship to the press you deny it but you let your dating rumors spread all over the media! Why? Do you have an answer?" My words were filled with venom.

"So what? I needed to do the for my carreer..."

"Which fucking profession turns a woman into a two timer?" I asked.

"Enough Kl!" She banged the table and rose up. "You are actually jealous of my money...my success...and if that the case there is no point of being in this relationship!' she declaration. I can't believe she is ending this like a joke. We have spent four years together. I fought back the tears in my eyes.

"I would come to collect my luggage tomorrow...I am sick and tired if it...I am leaving" she said. My breath hitched in my throat. I somehow spoke.

"If you leave...you will never be able to come back in my life again...my it Sharddha..." I said. She turned to me. Not a sign of sadness in her eyes.

"Better for you...beacuse if I return I would make your life a living hell Mr KL Rahul...."

"No!!!"

I jolted up from my sleep and the coop wind hit my bare chest. Wait a second...why was I bare chested? .

My head was pounding and my vision was unclear. I blinked a few times. The intensity of the sunlight making my head explode. Where am I ? I looked around. It wasn't my room.

Why am I naked? And that also where am I? . I heard the washroom door open and Shraddha came out. My eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you here?" I asked.

He smiled and came closer to me kissing my forehead. "Had a good sleep baby?" She asked. I gulped...what did she mean?

"Yesterday's night was wonderful..." She said.

My head turned sharply at her. "What...what happened yesterday night?." My fingers were crossed behind me. She gave a chuckle.

"Don't fool me Kl...I know you remember...you slept with me yesterday day...proving your love for me..believe me it was heavenly..." She said.

What the fuck! It can't happen. Is she crazy? Why is she making up stories? What's wrong with her? .

"Don't kid me Shraddha...tell me what happened yesterday? Why don't I remember anything?" I asked. The panic inside my heart grew by each second. I just wanted to be told the truth.