Why?!

Rahul's POV

After ignoring me for and hour Shruti obliged. She looked at me.

"What do you need?" She asked. I sighed. That one hour was too long. Too tiring.

"Let's talk over a drink?" I asked. Luckily she agreed. As Varun announced I was the bartender of the day. I served my self a strong cocktail and her just a mere mocktail. She used to drink very less so I did not take any chance.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked as I poured the cocktail from the flask.

"Listen...I was just...joking...the actions...with Shraddha.." just then I received a call. My eyes widened. No way! I had to get into this conversation.

I was reluctant in picking up the call. Shall I?

Shruti's POV

He received a call right at the time I was going to lash on him. What the hell! But wait....he was not picking it.

Why wasn't he picking it? I tried to see the caller ID but he was hiding it. "Uh...excuse me" he got up from the place. Very nervous. He looked around like searching for someone. Suddenly he charged towards Shraddha and pulled her with him. They went somewhere I don't know...

He did it again. He gave my time to Shraddha. I sighed. I had nothing to do. Just cry on my poor luck.

I looked at my mocktail. I was going to have it when Varun came. "Hi...what is this.. uh..I'll take it" he took the glass from my hand.

"But Varu..." He was gone. With my drink. I rolled my eyes. Even I did not have the drink in my luck. I looked at Kl's drink. It was looking so attractive. I looked around. Kl wasn't here.

I took his glass and drank it whole. It was good as well as strong. Kiara looked at me.

"Whatcha having?" She asked. I offered her.

Shraddha's POV

Suddenly Kl dragged me. What happened. He was looking nervous.

"Kl...what are you doing? Something wrong?" I asked. He was panting.

"He called in front of Shruti" he paniced. Who? And what happened if he had called in front of Shruti?

"Kl...calm down...calm down..." I took his face in between my two palms. "Now say...what happened?" I asked.

"Nikhil...my lawyer called me..see Shraddha I don't want Shruti to know about this please.." he requested. He took both of my hands in his. I felt shiver run down my spine.

"I told you Kl...don't bring it here!"

I will not leave you Kl...you are not gonna run away like this. Not this time...

Kl's POV

I was going to reply to her when I heard a loud crash. I turned around. Shruti and Kiara and Varun were making a fuss. Varun is typically mad but how Kiara and Shruti? I left Shraddha's hand and rushed to her side.

They were giggling like dumb people. Shruti saw me. She waved at me. Like she saw me after hundred years!!!

She came to me and hugged me. "Hi...my Mr Busy-With-Ex Rahul...Meri yaad ayi...(Remembered me?) " She started giggling. And rolling on me.

"Shruti...are you drunk?" I asked. She nodded her head violently. "Tumahara pyaar ka nasha Hain..."(It's the hungover of your love) she kissed me in front of everyone.