Beach

Rahul's POV

The best part of Australia is it's beaches. Luckily we had the bungalow close to the beach. I wanted to see Shruti in her swim suit flaunting her figure which was no less than an actress' . She hardly maintained a diet but still was so consistent.

Sheadhha's arrival had recently created a huge racket between us but still we shrugged it off.

"So..who is taking care if baby Samantha?" Kiara asked. Yep! That was a matter to think about.

"Let Shruti do it...she has been posting her pics on Instagram like anything" Yami said. My eyebrows furrowed. Well..I did not see it. I took out my mobile to see the post. I was so adorable....It seemed like Samantha was really her daughter.

I am sure she would turn out to be a pretty good mom.

@shru_jos Cutiepie ♥♥♥

300k likes

@varundvn Sam😍😍😍

@shraddhakapoor So sweet♥♥

@username1 Where are they?

@username2 She is Sid's daughter isn't it? So cute!!!😘

"Kl!!" I was called by the guy gang. Thank God Yami's parents would come on thirteenth night.

I went to them.

Shruti's POV

We girls were in our changing rooms. I got to know that only Yami's close friends were invited one week before the wedding . The rest were coming on thirteenth night. Including her parents.

Shraddha was buttering me a lot! Why?

We came out of the changing rooms. Everyone was wearing something decent except Miss Kapoor who had to flaunt her toned body. I rolled my eyes.

The boys were already in their swimming trunks. Kl was the first one I saw but I needed to say. Varun bad me distracted from Kl with his flawless abs.

Kl's eyes were locked at me. We were having a conversation with our eyes.

"Don't look at me!" I raised my eyebrows to indicate it.

"So whom will I look at?" He replied furrowing his eyebrows.

I gave a mocking and angry mixed smiled and pointed Shraddha who busy doing PDA with Vicky. I rolled my eyes and turned to Kl. He saw her the same way I did.

He looked at me. "Okay fine!" He shrugged his shoulders to indicate that. My eyes widened. He went to Shraddha and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

My blood boiled. He thought himslef to be very smart. Be with your smartness.

I turned away ignoring him.

"Guys our minibar by the beach is ready!! Alcoholic people have strong cocktails and sober people have strong mockrails. Oh yeah! The most important thing. Our bartender for the day....Mr Kl Rahul!" Varun announced. Kl's head shot at him.

"Wtf you can't be serious!!" He retorted back. I laughed. Oh God!! Wow....what a shot!!! I love you.

I gave a cheeky smile. Serving alcohol was the most hated jobs for me at least. Shraddha laughed as well and this time her hands were around him.

They both were literally....I don't know how to explain! Don't look at them Shruti...keep your temper down......distract yourself...

I saw Samantha with Kiara and I could say she did not want to keep her.

Samantha was looking so cute with the baby pink swim suit. "Shall I help?" I proposed. She nodded and the little princess came to me.

I rocked her. She giggled.

Sharddha's POV

The way Kl was acting close to me...meant something. I need to take it out of him. What is he actually thinking.? Does he even want that to happen which is going to happen? I doubt it highly. But leave...who will mind such a romantic company from Kl.

Shruti's POV

Samantha was distracting me pretty well. Actually I love babies. I cherish every moment I spend with them.
I felt the seat beside me shift. I turn to see Vicky. I smiled at him.

"Hi..Vicky here" he raised his hands for me to shake it. I did.

"No need to introduce...who doesn't know you?" I asked. He smiled and took a sip from his glass.

"But still it's courtesy you know...introducing yourself specially to beautiful girls like you" he winked.

Oh! He is flirting.

"Why are you flirting?" I asked him. My cheeks were slightly red. Slightly okay...

"Uh...Its become a habit..I do it on shoots everyday" he answered and took a sip from his glass again. I observed him closely. If I think from Shraddha's point of view he was pretty good looking...had fame and money then why is she after my Kl?

"Why are you observing me?" He asked . I was a bit taken aback. My dialogue backfired me. I did not reply just looked down.

"No...nothing" the least I could say. He laughed. "It's okay...you can't ignore a handsome guy like me after all" he winked at me again.

I gave a faint smile. "Shall I hold her?" He asked. I gave Samantha to him. He rocked her. Samantha was pretty used to Vicky. She played with him comfortably.

"You are good with kids" I commented. He shrugged. "She's been with me since birth" he replied.

Kl's POV

All we're here except Shruti and Vicky. Where are they? I scanned the entire beach and saw them sitting under an umbrella with Samantha gossiping away.

Shruti was laughing a lot. What made her laugh? How was he so entertaining to her? She literally had tears in her eyes due to laughing.

Wait...was I getting Jealous again?

I am a little different. I don't watch other men flirting with my girl I just take her away with me.

I did as I always do. I approached them.

"Shruti..I need to talk to you.."

She looked at me. "But I don't need to talk..." He turned to Vicky again tucked a hair behind her ear and said. "Yeah you were saying.."

I glared at Vicky.

He could understand I was glaring at him. So he took his leave.

"Uh...I think I need to catch up on my girl" he said as he rose up. Shruti let him go. Luckily he took Samantha with him too.

"Shru..."

"Yeah...coming Kiara!" She went away.
She was ignoring me!

How dare she?

How did she even think I would tolerate that!

Wait and watch Miss Joseph if yiu can be stubborn I am the king of stubbornness...