Surprise!!

We came back and I took out my mobile and posted a pic on my Instagram account. It was her pic with the blue saaree. She was looking awesome and I wanted to show the entire world who my fiance is.

I went to the washroom to get fresh. The twenty minutes wait had knocked all the energy out of me.

After ten minutes I was going to open the door of the washroom to come out when I heard a humming sound from outside. Someone was humming a song. I slightly opened the door and saw Shruti. She was changing her dress. I gulped. My manners were telling me to close the door and remain inside and my emotions....they were telling a lot of things. My cheeks were turning red as she was removing one clothing from her body.

I wanted to close my eyes but they were refusing to blink. God what is happening to me...I am supposed to be a very well mannered boy. After some moments of staring I saw her stop. My eyebrows furrowed. "Mr Rahul...you can blink and come out of the washroom..." I heard her say. Busted.! Was all in my mind. I gave a nervous chuckle. She turned to me. "What were you trying to do?" She asked. This time with a seductive smile and not anger in her voice.

"Nothing" The least I could answer to defend myself. She took the towel from my hand and wiped of the few droplets of water falling from my damp hair. For a moment my eyes travelled downward and she pulled my face up by the chin. "Look here" she said and made me face her. Our eyes locked. For a moment I got lost in her hazel eyes.
She was leaning in. Her lips merely far from mine. I didn't take the chance just crashed mine on hers. For a brief moment before she parted. She took the towel with her. "Behave!" Was all she said. She was never a very expressive girl and did not like getting kissed or hugged all the time. Actually I love this thing about her but sometimes it annoys me a lot. I saw the clock it was five in the evening. I decided to watch a movie.

She came out after fifteen minutes wearing a yellow dress like she was going somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked. She was drying her hair and replied without looking at me. "No where...why? " Was all she replied in a blunt way. She sat down beside me resting her head on my shoulders. "Kya dekh rahe ho?"(What are you watching?) She asked. "X men first class.." I replied. "Why don't you watch Bollywood?" She asked her voice clearly showed that she was disgusted with my Hollywood choice. "I hate Bollywood" came my instant reply I said it with a complete different emotion . I did not even realize why I had said it so instantly. My hands had rolled into balls. Her hands slowly rested on my balled fists I relaxed my hands "I know...but she does not do all the movies in Bollywood does she? You are so immature" she linked her hands with mine. I felt a sudden pang of guilt in me. "Stop thinking about that Kl...I am sorry I brought that topic" She apologized. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled close to me. " Who all have wished you today?" Asked Shruti.

"Hardik ,Mom,Dad,Bhavna di,You....that's it" I felt sad. No one remembered my birthday. Shruti got up from her place.

"Do you have any Kl allergy?" I asked her the way she was behaving so distant. She chuckled. I turned around disgusted and looked towards the screen again. Just then everything turned black.

"Shruti...what is this?!" I asked as my hands went on the cloth she had wound around my eyes. "Shh...." She silenced me. I rose to my feet with her help. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Shh..." The same boring reply. She made me walk for about two minutes and then opened the blindfold. I closed my eyes at the sudden contact of the light but my ears caught the noise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"

I opened my eyes this time clearly. My friends and family. Mom and Dad everyone of them were here. Even my Indian team members and their girlfriends including our extra busy skipper. I looked at Shruti. She gave her innocent smile.

"You arranged these?" I asked her. "Bhavna di helped me" She said. I had the greatest smile one could ever hold. "Sorry for spoiling your late night birthday party...but you still have one" There was a huge birthday cake and bottles of beer. I looked at her and she winked at me. "That's what you meant as a birthday party right?" She asked. Obviously I was not going to have alcohol in front of my parents but still for me party meant alcohol. "Don't worry I will manage uncle and aunty" She whispered. I laughed.

The birthday cake was cut with everyone screaming the song near my ears. I cut the first piece and fed it to my mom and dad and then Bhavna di. I was going to feed some to Shruti when I saw her eyes getting wide and before she could warn me the creamy substance smashed on my cheeks eyes and then...Oh god no!!!...my life...my hair!!!! Who is this?! I turned around and saw Rishabh. This seventeen year old boy was intolerable!!!.

Shuti started laughing like there was no tomorrow. I glared at her. "Sorry could not help...." She started laughing again. Even my mom and dad were laughing at me. I took a huge piece of cake in my hand and then grinned at Shruti. "No...not on my pretty face Kl " she warned. I rolled my eyes but internally I agreed to it. She ran from one corner of the room to the other. I had almost caught her when she ducked it and the cake was on....MOM'S FACE!!!!. She looked at me glaring like anything. I gulped. I was dead. But the way she ducked it...I could literally learn from her how to duck bouncers.

"Kl...." And there was a long speech by Mrs. Rajeshwari Lokesh. I could here all my friends laughing in the background including that  extremely pretty witch....